Page 1 of 1

Anyone remember ARCUS ODYSSEY?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 2:38 am
by Lord Khyron
It was a awesome game for the genesis created by WOLF TEAM! One of the best developing teams of Telenet of Japan.<p>The game is so sad at times, Especially the music for the second stage.<p>Wolf Team made alot of the best games on the genesis. I geuss you have to put Wolf-Team and Telenet together.<p>Some others were:<p>Valis, Final Zone, Traysia, Exile, El Viento, Earnest Evans, Sol-Deace, Pulseman, Musha, Alisia Dragoon (or so box says..))<p>Those are all I can remember.<p>But anyways, who here also liked Arcus Odyssey?<p>And who here loved Wolf Team?<p>((I think they merged and became Atlus still under Telenet.. I don't know))

Anyone remember ARCUS ODYSSEY?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 4:39 pm
by Benoit
Alisia Dragoon?! ~0 <br>I knew I had heard of the game before! It's on sale at my local manga shop! Have to buy it sometimes then, maybe...

Anyone remember ARCUS ODYSSEY?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 6:06 pm
by Redeemer
they made my Valis cool beans yo. I knew that it was made by telenet but not by wolf team

Anyone remember ARCUS ODYSSEY?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 9:50 am
by Goldark
Wolf Team was one of the best game developer back at the Genesis time, and Arcus Adyssey was really a good game, best played in two, but it's a shame it's so short, but it really shines in two player mode. <br>BTW its music was composed buy one of the most skilled composer in the gaming industry: Motoi Sakuraba.<p>EDIT: Damnes typos!<p>[size=small][Edit by Goldark on [TIME]1079535712[/TIME]][/size]<br><p>[size=small][Edit by Goldark on [TIME]1079535736[/TIME]][/size]

Anyone remember ARCUS ODYSSEY?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 10:11 am
by SheWren
SakUraba, you mean??? The composer of Shining Force 3 and Shining the Holy Ark OST???<br>I never played Arcuss Odyssey very much...but I think I'll restart it just for the OST!<br>Character Design was interesting, too.<br>Benoit, Alisia Dragoon is a great game! Try it if you haven't already...

Anyone remember ARCUS ODYSSEY?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2004 2:26 am
by ill-intent
Arcus Odyssey..... Now that takes me back. That one, along with El Viento and Earnest Evans, all had character designs by Satoshi Shiki (artist of Riot and Kamikaze). Awsome stuff!

Anyone remember ARCUS ODYSSEY?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2004 4:54 am
by Mizehrith
Traysia...... ahh, the memories!<p>Motoi Sakuraba is a genius. I love his music.

Anyone remember ARCUS ODYSSEY?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 12:27 pm
by zoothe
Damn, I loved all of those games... also Master of Monsters (still one of the best SRPGs ever!)<p>I remember they would come out in the US under a company called Renovation. I swear, I owned EVERY game they ever realeased. Renovation was the first game publisher I was ever "brand loyal" with.<p>I wish someone would do a collection of Wolf Team and/or Renovation remakes. <p>I also remember loving the music in all the Renovation games (I say Renovation instead of Wolf Team because I don't think they were ALL Wolf Team games). But games like Master of Monsters, Traysia, Ys III, Vapor Trail, Arrow Flash, Valis III... they all had kick ass mucic.<p>Also, Alicia Dragoon was kick ass... and had some of the best music ever for the Genesis/Mega Drive .