Page 1 of 3

Two pics I wanna show.

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 8:29 pm
by Prince Noah
First of all:<p>Image<p>I got this last year from my Auto Body class. An award proving I'm good at fixing cars.<p>And, Laconian Shot, you wanted to see my bike, right?<p>Image<p>As I said before, it's a Dimondback Outlook. 21 speed. Got it for my 19th. :) What do you think?

Two pics I wanna show.

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 8:35 pm
by Benoit
That's great, Noah! #)

Two pics I wanna show.

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 10:00 pm
by Mizehrith
Nice bike! And 'grats, once again, on earning the award! :)

Two pics I wanna show.

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 11:53 pm
by LaconianShot
Oh, you recieved an award! That's cool! :) <br>The bike looks awesome! But...do all those cables (on the front) get in the way?

Two pics I wanna show.

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 12:27 am
by Prince Noah
<blockquote><i>Originally posted by LaconianShot</i><p>Oh, you recieved an award! That's cool! :) <br>The bike looks awesome! But...do all those cables (on the front) get in the way?<br></blockquote><p>Nope. They don't. :) I LOVE this bike. It even has a low gear for telephone pole climbing. :D

Two pics I wanna show.

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 1:11 am
by Neo48
Argh! Damn browser! Well, I can make out the pictures because you made them a good size.<p>Top: Hard work paid off!<p>Bottom: Now for some more hard work! ;) (nice bike!) I'll get a good look at it tomorrow at school.

Two pics I wanna show.

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 2:22 am
by Etra McGarl
Congradultions on the award Noah, and sweet bike.#)

Two pics I wanna show.

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 2:25 am
by Prince Noah
Thanks Etra Image

Two pics I wanna show.

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 5:42 pm
by Benoit
<blockquote>Argh! Damn browser!</blockquote><br>Use Mozilla. ;)

Two pics I wanna show.

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 9:12 pm
by Prince Noah
<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Benoit</i><p> <br>Use Mozilla. ;)<br></blockquote><p>He was talkin about picture quality, NOT pop ups. >_< Pay more attention Ben

Two pics I wanna show.

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 10:01 pm
by Benoit
Who said I was talking about popups? Obviously there was a reason why he shouted at his browser.<p>And stop quoting the last message! It's pointless and unnecessarily takes up space.

Two pics I wanna show.

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 10:14 pm
by Prince Noah
Are you my boss? I didn't think so. Besides, I make mistakes too, ya know!<p>And Neo, I don't think it's your browser that's giving a bad picture. It might be your monitor. I'm not sayin it is, that's just a possibility. ;)

Two pics I wanna show.

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 10:37 pm
by Neo48
Well, I figure If it was the monitor it would happen while I'll playing games too. It seems just to be pictures in the browser. I'll figure it out.<p>Well checked the bike on a good computer at school. Its great!

Two pics I wanna show.

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 10:39 pm
by Prince Noah
Thanks bro! :D Not everyday I get compliments like that. !@#$

Two pics I wanna show.

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 5:14 pm
by Benoit
<blockquote>Are you my boss? I didn't think so. Besides, I make mistakes too, ya know!</blockquote><br>It's called a complaint. And a mistake is something you do from time to time, not continually.