Page 1 of 4

POOR NOAH!!!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 2:09 pm
by Ein Tyrion
this make ein sad<p>[size=small][Edit by Ein Tyrion on [TIME]1091542286[/TIME]][/size]

POOR NOAH!!!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 3:00 pm
by zoothe
:?

POOR NOAH!!!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 3:22 pm
by Neo48
Noah left.

POOR NOAH!!!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 3:41 pm
by zoothe
Why? Because of "fighting"?<p>I don't think this board is any worse than any other board out there. All boards will have members who disagree at times, it's not a reason to leave!

POOR NOAH!!!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 3:42 pm
by WolfHunt
MR.NEER COME BACK

POOR NOAH!!!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 3:59 pm
by Ein Tyrion
i wish noah would come back....but he wont !@#$ !@#$ !@#$ !@#$ !@#$ !@#$ !@#$ !@#$ !@#$ !@#$ !@#$ !@#$ !@#$ !@#$ !@#$ ~_~ ~z~ !@#$ !@#$ !@#$ !@#$

POOR NOAH!!!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 4:50 pm
by WolfHunt
why wouldn't he post a goodbye thread

POOR NOAH!!!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 4:51 pm
by Siren
I'm not suprised, but I think he's over-reacting. People seem to like to make a drama about leaving when this is actually one of the better boards out there...

POOR NOAH!!!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 5:18 pm
by Ein Tyrion
Its simple, noah doesnt like to blow these things out of proportion

POOR NOAH!!!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 5:22 pm
by PSLassic
Noah was a baby !@#$. He still posts on the PSDB if you want to see him.<p>I'm sad. :(

POOR NOAH!!!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 5:26 pm
by Ein Tyrion
Noah's a BABY?!.........no i dont think he is

POOR NOAH!!!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 5:28 pm
by WolfHunt
what's psdb?

POOR NOAH!!!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 5:55 pm
by PSLassic
Ok, fine he's just...let's say sensitive.<p>PSDB is the Phantasy Star Pages discussion board.<p>http://www.phantasy-star.net/psdb/<br><p>[size=small][Edit by PSLassic on [TIME]1091555761[/TIME]][/size]

POOR NOAH!!!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 6:22 pm
by WolfHunt
got a PM from noah on hubb's forum <br><blockquote>Because I got sick of Benoit playing grab-ass with me and Missagh turning a deaf <br>ear to it. Everytime I make a post, he fucks with me and calls me names. Check the musk cat thead.<br>By the way, it's a legitmant complaint. PS Lassic says I'm a baby. I hate him. I hate Benoit the mostm<br> though. Everytime I mention legitmant reasons for hating Mozilla, he jumps on my case and calls me names.<p>So, I left PS Cave. </blockquote>

POOR NOAH!!!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 7:15 pm
by SheWren
Ehi guys! Noah had choosen not to post any topic about his decision; you have gone against his will this way. That's really unpolite from you. Besides a PM is PERSONAL and nobody should post a received one in a topic. Try and learn what confidence is. If he had wanted to declare his reasons, he would have made a topic himself!!!<br>Please honor his polite way of leaving and let this argument turn to silence.<p>I hope Missagh delete this thread which is pointless and not desired by the most involved person.