Page 1 of 2
I'm so...hot...in this...desert...!

Posted:
Tue Jun 22, 2004 2:48 am
by Prince Noah
It's already 110 degrees F out here. I've known Colorado to be hot, but this is outrageous! No wonder we're in a drought. The intense heat keep evaporating all our water!<p>The point of this thread: If the place you live in was one of Algo's planets, what would it be?<p>This place, Denver Colorado, is Motavia. SUPER hot! ~0 ~0 ~0 <p>EDIT: I'm more sensitive to cold than I am heat. And don't tell me, "<b>You can put on as many layers as you want, but you can only strip down so far</b>." Somehow, I figured that out! :p Besides, layers are not always enough here.<p>[size=small][Edit by Prince Noah on [TIME]1087872640[/TIME]][/size]
I'm so...hot...in this...desert...!

Posted:
Tue Jun 22, 2004 3:55 am
by OnnaWren
Whenever I go to the Public Gardens in the heart of Boston, I'm somehow reminded of Palma...<p>But I'd rather live on Motavia. Having your homeworld explode sucks ass.

I'm so...hot...in this...desert...!

Posted:
Tue Jun 22, 2004 3:59 am
by Etra McGarl
[sigh] that sucks noah i'm sorry, and no i have no idea what my inviorment would be like more then likelly it would be Rykros not many people desolite and.....well......big rocks everywere and strange voices that talk to you from the ceiling(j/k)<p>but its hard to say the temp is always changeing here so Rykros it is :p
I'm so...hot...in this...desert...!

Posted:
Tue Jun 22, 2004 4:01 am
by Lord Khyron
I'd live on Mota or Palma. Anywhere the technology is supreme and I can study it and steal it to extend my life or complete my plans for world domination.

<p>
I'm so...hot...in this...desert...!

Posted:
Tue Jun 22, 2004 5:08 am
by Prince Noah
I'd rather burn into oblivion than freeze like a Dezolian :p
I'm so...hot...in this...desert...!

Posted:
Tue Jun 22, 2004 6:04 am
by Demon Child
Is there somewhere that it would be 100 degrees one day and -10 the next, with next to no population? Well North Dakota would be that planet.<br>I despise the unpredictable weather.
I'm so...hot...in this...desert...!

Posted:
Tue Jun 22, 2004 7:57 am
by zoothe
That's weird. When I was in the Marines, I stayed for two weeks in Colorado Springs and it rained the entire time!
I'm so...hot...in this...desert...!

Posted:
Tue Jun 22, 2004 8:00 am
by Prince Noah
Non stop? ~0 <p>EDIT: Seems like you've been to my state though.

<p>[size=small][Edit by Prince Noah on [TIME]1087891349[/TIME]][/size]
I'm so...hot...in this...desert...!

Posted:
Tue Jun 22, 2004 10:42 am
by Benoit
These abnormal climates are to be thanked as our own doing. Thank you pollution, thank you people who let their PCs on for days, who take the car even if it's one street further they have to be, who burn all sorts of things, who don't care about trees, who build houses when there are many on sale, etc. etc.
I'm so...hot...in this...desert...!

Posted:
Tue Jun 22, 2004 10:51 am
by Prince Noah
<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Benoit</i><p>These abnormal climates are to be thanked as our own doing. Thank you pollution, thank you people who let their PCs on for days, who take the car even if it's one street further they have to be, who burn all sorts of things, who don't care about trees, who build houses when there are many on sale, etc. etc.<br></blockquote><p>

fftopic: <br><p>[size=small][Edit by Prince Noah on [TIME]1090367546[/TIME]][/size]
I'm so...hot...in this...desert...!

Posted:
Tue Jun 22, 2004 12:51 pm
by The Exile
youve been somewhere that's like Motavia? good for you. Motavia is my favourite planet. its huge and romantic and desolate and you can wander in exile for days. plus, Motavians are cool, and it has a University and Rune.
I'm so...hot...in this...desert...!

Posted:
Tue Jun 22, 2004 4:39 pm
by Siren
Saskatchewan would be like Mota with the newly added Climatrol System. In years past we've had horrible drought, but this year we've had nothing but rain...it's so...odd.
I'm so...hot...in this...desert...!

Posted:
Tue Jun 22, 2004 5:18 pm
by Darken
All right lets see...I come from Minnesota so I would have to say Cold+Trees+Lakes. Not Motavia, lets think...maybe palma...but I would have to say I live on earth. <p>Smoke on the water!!! Fire in the sky...<p>Of course I spent a year over seas, eating, goat, and rice with the people of Iraq. In bagdad there is alot more green than you would think especially around the rivers.<br>I would compare that to Iraq. I love Ice Fishing, watch the tipups, play cards and have a good time!!! Doncha Know? Ya sure youbetcha!
I'm so...hot...in this...desert...!

Posted:
Tue Jun 22, 2004 5:28 pm
by WolfHunt
Dosn't get that hot often here in the north eastern part Of the u.s.
I'm so...hot...in this...desert...!

Posted:
Tue Jun 22, 2004 6:52 pm
by LaconianShot
<blockquote>Smoke on the water!!! Fire in the sky... </blockquote> <br>Deep Purple! Comb your mullets, they're back!<br>Yes, Siren's right, Saskatchewan has been strangely...wet, these days. No irragating for me!