Venting about PSOW
I was reminded of my hatred of PSOW by a like-minded individual who posted this topic on PSOW.<p>Those mods are just so full of themselves! And there isn't a thing we can do to fix this. They have a large community to abuse, and creating an alternative isn't possible.<p>I personally got banned when posting this topic. They can't take any criticism, and even take it the wrong way.<p>I'll post my looong reply to that topic here, as my venting.<br>Here we go.<p>-----<p>
<br>If you've got the time to answer this kind of complaints, I'm sure you've got enough time to reformat scripts.<br>But that's not the point. I'm not asking you to reformat scripts. I was venting on the hideous scripts that I found here. That's what the Rants forum is for, right? A script shouldn't contain typos and stuff. Scripts should be perfect representations of what the characters say, and that is not the case. You could just have refused the script due to lack of quality.<br>And could you really not respond without being offensive?<br>Actually we were dealing with a annoying kid at the time and didn't have time to spend all day reformatting a script a user graciously submitted to us.
<br>Depends if you ARE being offensive or not. And that ignorance thing, well, I was wrong on that. I was looking for another word. What I meant was, that you were abusing my weakness of communication skills. Doesn't matter anyway.<br>Oh, and saying that was very unintelligent of you. You could as well just say nothing.<br>Oh, and, technically, you just DID say something.<br>hell if I say anything, you're gonna say it's offensive or I'm abusing your ignorance, so
<br>Eat peanut butter all you want. But I don't see why it would be a bad thing to say something about my site. If people say something bad, I can improve it. Don't you see that?<br>We can say stuff about your site too, but hey, I'm too busy doing more important things like eating peanut butter.
<br>No, I don't. I'm just an expert in noting things that are not right, and seems this place has many such things. Too much for you to bear, I see.<br>Do you ever stop whining? Like seriously are you ever content or do you just go places and bash everything they try to do?
<br>Actually, it would make sense, since it is a script. A script contains the entire dialogue, so also that of the other choices. Also, there are people who would like to know what the outcome of the other choice is.<br>The only choices that were in there were the ones that affected the plots, putting in a way to have the choice splits wouldn't really make much sence or serve much of purpose if they don't affect the plot at all.
<br>That's silly. No one gains anything from knowing how the dialogue boxes look like. It's a waste of space, also, and doesn't make it good to read, but more of a mess.<br>I've taken a look, and the blank lines don't make sense in relation to how you claim them to be spaced. You just don't care for your scripts.<br>The lines are spaced like that because they are to reflect the text boxs that the characters speak.
<br>What's a diaglog? LOL.<br>I don't think actors have to know which text fits in a dialogue box.<br>And have you ever seen a real script? Because a lot of them are written like that so the actors know the breaks are in the diaglog.
<br>I was not bashing you, stupid. Did you type that script? I think not. The author is responsible for it, and that's basically who I was bashing. The only thing you're guilty of is placing that script on the site when it should never have been there. I don't dislike the site. I dislike you mods for being immature and whining. If you really don't have much time, don't whine about it, since you're the ones who chose to be mods/admins. It was your choice, so don't whine about it. By the way, it's really questionable to put an email on the main page that doesn't exist anymore in full view.<br>BenoitRen: Well, it seems that I'm banned. For just bashing a script. Where's my three warnings? I did never get them, nor did I even get an email explaining why I was banned in the first place. LollipopLolita also was so kind to not reply to my email. Thank you.<br>If you dislike this site so much why are you even here still?
<br>I know you weren't talking about me. Besides, those other posts are not mine, check the IP.<br>I meant the person behind our ep 2 scripts btw. Not you, I said the person behind our ep 2 scripts has aspergers. And I never made fun of it. I just said it's ironical. I think you're reading too much into it.
<br>Well, if it doesn't mean anything, more power to you, but to get that degree, he has studied 5 years, and will shortly have his Masters degree.<br>And actually a degree in psychology doesn't actually mean alot to me, is it merely a bs which is one of the most common degree's?
<br>Wow, that paragraph didn't make any sense.<br>It's annoying to try to backup your level of education with the fact you have a degree. Should we start posting our degree's as well? Perhaps we should post our thesis statements and doctrines. Perhaps we should post all our certifications, our past and current job positions which include Sr. Officers, Executives and so on.
<br>OMG LOLZ!!!11 j00 are a kid! I think that says enough. By the way, I linked this thread to him.<br>For someone with such a fancy "degree" you sure do spend a lot of time annalyzing a site dedicated to a kids game...
<br>Really? All I bashed was C-Mode nights and some scripts, so I bashed the whole site? And all the rest of my 300+ posts were all bashing too I suppose? Smart find. And again, that's not me.<br>The individual, you, benoit, what ever you choose to call yourself just looked for any reason to bash this site and complain about everything we tried to do.
<br>That's not your job. That's not keeping the peace, you just add oil to the fire.Umm try doing our jobs and dealing with whiney ungrateful plagerist troublemakers.