Page 1 of 1

To those who are interested...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 1:09 am
by HuBBsDoctor
I am looking to sell some more games. This time I am looking to part with Guilty Gear X(DC JPN), King Of Fighter 2000)DC JPN), and Asuka Gaiden(DC JPN). I haven't put them on ebay yet but I just want to see who is interested.<p>Prices will be...<br>Guilt Gear X - $40<br>KOF2000 - $30<br>Asuka Gaiden - $25<p>Shipping will be 2-3days USPS $6 for USA. International shipping is unknown at this resent time. I will probably put on ebay sometime soon.<p>[size=small][Edit by HuBBsDoctor on [TIME]1089162713[/TIME]][/size]

To those who are interested...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 5:19 am
by LaconianShot
If I had a Dreamcast, I'd buy Guilty Gear X and KOF2000. Sadly, I do not. Sorry Hubbs!

To those who are interested...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 12:57 pm
by Benoit
Why are you selling the games?

To those who are interested...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 4:43 pm
by HuBBsDoctor
because I don't play them anymore perhaps?

To those who are interested...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 11:18 pm
by Benoit
OK...<br>But don't think it's logical everyone. Enough people keep their games.