yeah i guess so

New here? Introduce yourself to the community!

yeah i guess so

Postby toee » Mon Mar 07, 2005 1:37 pm

I wasn't going to post in here, but I got bored. <p>hello, I'm toee... pronounced 'toe' if you are curious.<p>i like to draw things, read and write, throw a comic at me and i guarantee ill stay busy for a long time. <br>i consider myself to be a bit of a smart ass and im pretty sarcastic. so for future reference, if i say something that offends you or goes contrary to something one of you said i probably dont mean it personally, im just being the sarcastic not-so-smart ass that i am. :)
toee

yeah i guess so

Postby KexMex » Mon Mar 07, 2005 3:09 pm

Hi!<p>*Throws a comic at toee*
KexMex

yeah i guess so

Postby ThePeaGuy » Mon Mar 07, 2005 3:17 pm

Hello, Toee. :)<p>Though, you have been here posting here for a short while now, and you probably know the proper forum etiquette, but just in case...<p>Be sure to read and follow the forum rules throughly, and you'll feel right at home here.<p>If you don't know how to use the message board's functions, the help page should sort out your problems. <p><p>[size=small][Edit by ThePeaGuy on [TIME]1110211129[/TIME]][/size]
ThePeaGuy

yeah i guess so

Postby Siren » Mon Mar 07, 2005 8:31 pm

Hello, Toee. Enjoy your stay. :)
Siren

yeah i guess so

Postby Etra McGarl » Tue Mar 08, 2005 2:04 am

Hello there, hope to see some more of your art, and enjoy your stay :D
Etra McGarl

yeah i guess so

Postby Forge » Tue Mar 08, 2005 1:55 pm

Yeah, enjoy your time here Toee.<p>What's with the extra 'e'?
Forge

yeah i guess so

Postby Benoit » Tue Mar 08, 2005 8:53 pm

To be original, I guess.<p>Welcome to the boards, toee. :)
Benoit

yeah i guess so

Postby Malakai » Wed Mar 09, 2005 5:26 pm

Benvenuto al forum, dito del piede. Se vuoi un passaggio liscio qua, bada di osservare le regole e non dare dei pasti ai mostri.
Malakai

Return to Introductions