HEEEEEERRRRES JOHNNY!

New here? Introduce yourself to the community!

HEEEEEERRRRES JOHNNY!

Postby ashitaka » Sat Apr 16, 2005 3:02 am

nah it's ok...thank you a lot peaguy..I truly am grateful.....maybe from now on I'll try to run whatever I am going to post through AOL's spelling and grammer check.....that could reduce the mistakes (hmmm I guess I should of done that from the start besides whn I am at school.....they freakin blocked the site....I'll just edit when I'm home so if i mess up wait until like after 5 to yell at me.....lol)
ashitaka

HEEEEEERRRRES JOHNNY!

Postby ThePeaGuy » Sat Apr 16, 2005 3:05 am

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by ashitaka</i><p>nah it's ok...thank you a lot peaguy..I truly am grateful.....maybe from now on I'll try to run whatever I am going to post through AOL's spelling and grammer check.....that could reduce the mistakes (hmmm I guess I should of done that from the start besides whn I am at school.....they freakin blocked the site....I'll just edit when I'm home so if i mess up wait until like after 5 to yell at me.....lol)<br></blockquote><p>Well, I'm glad you've learned something from this experience. :)
ThePeaGuy

HEEEEEERRRRES JOHNNY!

Postby ashitaka » Sat Apr 16, 2005 3:08 am

lol yeah not to piss off people while you have bad grammer because they can sure as hell beat you at a spelling contest :p <br>(well I am off,I'll ttyl,night)<p>[size=small][Edit by ashitaka on [TIME]1113620930[/TIME]][/size]
ashitaka

HEEEEEERRRRES JOHNNY!

Postby Lassic's Chllun » Sat Apr 16, 2005 12:46 pm

Okay...well...Matt, do you evr go to bed like normal people, maybe you were mad because you were AWAKE AT 11 P.M!!!!!!<p>The reason your game wont save is probably your hard drive. Are you playing it on the school computers?
Lassic's Chllun

HEEEEEERRRRES JOHNNY!

Postby ashitaka » Sat Apr 16, 2005 5:02 pm

lol no I'm not playing it on the crappy school cpu's, and no I doubt I'm mad because I was up at 11 P.M. ........heck I've been up from 8 in the morning till like 10:30 the next morning and wasnt horrible at all during it, if you'd like I can always try to find the journal entry I kept while I was to show I was sane...somewhat<br>(oh and to answer your question....nah I prefer going to bed at like 12-2 in the morning lol :p )<p><p>[size=small][Edit by ashitaka on [TIME]1113671111[/TIME]][/size]
ashitaka

HEEEEEERRRRES JOHNNY!

Postby ashitaka » Mon Apr 18, 2005 1:34 am

ok I know this probably doesn't go here....and I don't really need it , but I'm having problems with the damn clock on here.....help anyone? lol :?
ashitaka

HEEEEEERRRRES JOHNNY!

Postby Mage1 » Mon Apr 18, 2005 1:54 am

Click "edit my prefences",<br> <br>-Subscribe to thread<br> -Tell a friend about this topic<br> -My Private Messages<br> -Edit my profile<br> -Edit My prefences < click this<br> -Logout!<p>Then, go to Time zone.<p>Subscribe to the newsletter: Yes <br>Allow someone send you private message: Yes <br>Show my Email Address: Yes <br>Hide your online status: Yes <br>Always notify me of replies: Yes <br>Always attach my signature: Yes <br>Always enable Emoticons: Yes <br>Always enable CuteCode: Yes No <br>Always show thread from:The beggining<br>Threads per page: 30<br>Message per page: 20<br>User per page: 30<br>Board Language: English <br>Board Skin:Orange<br>Time Zone:GMT-4 < here<br>Short date style: dd/MM/yyyy<br>Use 24 hour clock:Yes<p>And say the time zone in your area, if you're in the US go and use GMT-4<p>If you were talking about the 24 hour clock go to 24 hour clock,<p>Subscribe to the newsletter: Yes <br>Allow someone send you private message: Yes <br>Show my Email Address: Yes <br>Hide your online status: Yes <br>Always notify me of replies: Yes <br>Always attach my signature: Yes <br>Always enable Emoticons: Yes <br>Always enable CuteCode: Yes <br>Always show thread from: The beggining<br>Threads per page: 30<br>Message per page: 20 <br>User per page: 30 <br>Board Language: English <br>Board Skin: Orange <br>Time Zone: GMT -4<br>Short date style: dd/MM/yyyy <br>Use 24 hour clock: Yes < here<br><p>[size=small][Edit by Mage1 on [TIME]1113789440[/TIME]][/size]
Mage1

HEEEEEERRRRES JOHNNY!

Postby ashitaka » Mon Apr 18, 2005 1:57 am

um thanks...you didn't have to post all that but thanks
ashitaka

Previous

Return to Introductions