Page 1 of 2
Well...

Posted:
Thu Mar 17, 2005 2:18 pm
by Wolf 10
These are the PSCave boards. I'm Wolf 10.<p>HUcast<br>Oran<br>LV 37<p>We are supposed to do that, right?
Well...

Posted:
Thu Mar 17, 2005 2:34 pm
by KexMex
Goddag, jag är KexMex.<p>Ha det så kul, men var försiktig, det kan dyka upp nollor överallt. Till exempel mig, eftersom jag har ett namn som handlar om kex, av allt.<p>Ses.
Well...

Posted:
Thu Mar 17, 2005 4:06 pm
by Dorrinal Blackmantle
<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Wolf 10</i><p>These are the PSCave boards. I'm Wolf 10.<p>HUcast<br>Oran<br>LV 37<p>We are supposed to do that, right?<br></blockquote><p>Yes.<p>RAmotm<br>ORAN<br>LV 69<br>
Well...

Posted:
Thu Mar 17, 2005 4:34 pm
by Malakai
Ciao, benvenuto alla Caverna. Vorresti dirci qualcosa di te stesso? E' tutto bello conoscere la tua persona da PSO, ma non c'importa veramente.
Well...

Posted:
Thu Mar 17, 2005 4:38 pm
by Lassic's Chllun
Hola, Grande Perro Hombre Diez! Tu garzo tu permencia ahora, tu escuche? Bueno! Adios, y vive Phantasy Star!
Well...

Posted:
Thu Mar 17, 2005 9:47 pm
by LaconianShot
Welcome, Wolf.
Well...

Posted:
Thu Mar 17, 2005 10:40 pm
by Wolf 10
:~ I'm turning spanish and german all over again..wow. So this place has a large variety of languages to greet a person. Either these people know more than one language or they are from germany and or spain/mexico.
Well...

Posted:
Fri Mar 18, 2005 8:34 am
by Forge
Hey there, Wolf.<p>Enjoy your time here.
Well...

Posted:
Fri Mar 18, 2005 4:37 pm
by Lassic's Chllun
<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Wolf 10</i><p> :~ I'm turning spanish and german all over again..wow. So this place has a large variety of languages to greet a person. Either these people know more than one language or they are from germany and or spain/mexico.<br></blockquote><p>Although I was born in Buffalo, I speak fluent Spanish. And Kex is speaking Swedish, as was discussed in another thread.
Well...

Posted:
Fri Mar 18, 2005 5:21 pm
by Lamanai
Welcome to the party! *throws confetti as usual* :p
Well...

Posted:
Fri Mar 18, 2005 5:30 pm
by Benoit
It's nice to know your PSO character, but we would like a proper introduction, actually.

Well...

Posted:
Fri Mar 18, 2005 10:12 pm
by Wolf 10
Proper introductions? As in....how?
Well...

Posted:
Fri Mar 18, 2005 10:42 pm
by KexMex
Like in, tell us a bit about yourself.<p>And yes, I do swedish. So far, I only know Missagh can read how I say hello to people. Too bad the Swedish forum is sorta... dead. ~_~
Well...

Posted:
Fri Mar 18, 2005 10:48 pm
by ashitaka
al'doer jabbuk kexmex! Usstan kestal dos inbal 'zil bwael natha draeval 'zil Usstan tlun gi lu' taudl bauth l' naut likeing dos aglust

Well...

Posted:
Fri Mar 18, 2005 11:27 pm
by Wolf 10
er, ok. I'm 13, chinese/vietnamese, like sharks and pso. Is that "proper"? I never really feel comfortable with these things.