Page 1 of 2
Im new

Posted:
Thu Mar 24, 2005 8:30 pm
by wang_jay
I registered earlier w/o the underscore but my yahoo e-mail ran out of space and I couldnt retreive my info.
Im new

Posted:
Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:09 pm
by Demon Child
Welcome. Care to tell us a bit about you?
Im new

Posted:
Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:12 pm
by wang_jay
Im live in CA. Im asain and watch alot of anime (mostly older stuff like Blue Gender or Outlaw Star) and like to play MMO's.
Im new

Posted:
Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:13 pm
by KexMex
Hej och välkommen!!! Den enda som verkar veta vad jag säger just nu är Missagh, jag är nämligen den svenska nollan som talar detta oförståeliga språk jag inte ens vet nåt om själv.<p>Trevligt att ses, KexMex var namnet. Du kommer känna igen mig, med mina idiotiska repliker och deppade perioder. Men sån är jag.<p>Kan du presentera dig lite mer utförligt?
Im new

Posted:
Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:16 pm
by Mage1
Im new

Posted:
Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:18 pm
by wang_jay
Quote-<br>Hej och välkommen!!! Den enda som verkar veta vad jag säger just nu är Missagh, jag är nämligen den svenska nollan som talar detta oförståeliga språk jag inte ens vet nåt om själv. <br>Trevligt att ses, KexMex var namnet. Du kommer känna igen mig, med mina idiotiska repliker och deppade perioder. Men sån är jag. <p>Kan du presentera dig lite mer utförligt?<p>What did he say?
Im new

Posted:
Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:19 pm
by KexMex
<blockquote><i>Originally posted by wang_jay</i><br>What did he say?<br></blockquote><p>Swedish... it's a tradition here to greet people in languages they don't understand.
Im new

Posted:
Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:19 pm
by Mage1
<blockquote>It is a tradition here to speak a language unknown to new members</blockquote> <p>It really is a tradition !?<p>Commo estas.<p>[size=small][Edit by Mage1 on [TIME]1111699287[/TIME]][/size]
Im new

Posted:
Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:24 pm
by wang_jay
Ok but what did that mean?
Im new

Posted:
Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:28 pm
by Mage1
<blockquote><i>Originally posted by wang_jay</i><p>Ok but what did that mean?<br></blockquote><p>I don't know what kex said...<p>I meant something like how are you doing or hi...
Im new

Posted:
Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:29 pm
by KexMex
Looks like I have no choice...<p> <blockquote>By me:<p>Hi and welcome!!! The only person who seems to know what I'm saying right now is Missagh, because I'm the swedish loser who's talking this non-understandable language I don't understand myself.<br>Nice to meetcha, KexMex's the name. you'll reckognize me, with my idiotic lines and depressed periods. But that's me.<p>Can you tell something about yourself?</blockquote> <p>I hope I won't have to do it again. And don't ask this from the others if they do the same.
Im new

Posted:
Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:30 pm
by wang_jay
Ok I just like to know what people are saying to me
Im new

Posted:
Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:30 pm
by KexMex
But CAN you tell us a bit about you?

Im new

Posted:
Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:34 pm
by wang_jay
What else do you want to know?<br>
Im new

Posted:
Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:29 pm
by Wolf 10
Perhaps...Yeah, I'm kinda stuck too. I'm not good at intros eithre.<p>Welcome to de boards.<p>Ni Hao.