*Attempts to enter dramatically in a blast of Rafoie*

New here? Introduce yourself to the community!

Postby Ein Tyrion » Sun Mar 27, 2005 12:38 am

I heard that...but the DS is a waste of money...i'm gonna get the PSP...WHEEEEEEE,,,,fricken ds and its fricken touch screen! what a perverted machine!!! "just touch the screen!" I SHANT TOUCH ANYBODY"S "screen" sickos
Ein Tyrion

Postby Siren » Sun Mar 27, 2005 12:45 am

Welcome! That was a very appropriate intorduction. I think you'll fit in nicely here.<p>Let's rock & roll, chummer.*<p>*Shadow Runner reference
Siren

Postby Benoit » Sun Mar 27, 2005 12:50 am

<blockquote>I heard that a remake of 6 was in the works for DS, wasn't it?</blockquote><br>It's a remake/port of the original Final Fantasy 3 for NES, the only Final Fantasy game that hasn't come out in English yet. I'm looking forward to it.
Benoit

Postby Etra McGarl » Sun Mar 27, 2005 1:05 am

YAY! i nee dit i've played all the rest now make room for the best :D<p>Just need a DS now :/
Etra McGarl

Postby H Hog » Sun Mar 27, 2005 1:06 am

Ah, I see. Misinformation, ahoy. =P<br>Ahwell, 3 ought to be worth getting as well, I suppose.<p>The PSP does sound interesting, I may get one if my money allows it - soon as it's actually released in Europe, naturally. I have the DS now though, and I'm not at all regretful of its purchase. Project Rub is a blast. XD<p>Thanks, Siren. Glad to hear my introduction was sufficient. =D
H Hog

Postby ThePeaGuy » Sun Mar 27, 2005 1:08 am

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Benoit</i><p> <br>It's a remake/port of the original Final Fantasy 3 for NES, the only Final Fantasy game that hasn't come out in English yet. I'm looking forward to it.<br></blockquote><p>But why a port for the DS, though? What's wrong with porting the game on systems like the GBA or the PS1? <p>If the remake does use the full potential of the DS, then it's a waste of the touch-screen's capabilities, because the game itself isn't really built for such a thing (It's all menu-based, for christ's sake). <p><p>[size=small][Edit by ThePeaGuy on [TIME]1111885988[/TIME]][/size]
ThePeaGuy

Postby Benoit » Sun Mar 27, 2005 1:14 am

Don't ask me. :/<br>All I know is that it was going to use the DS' function to do something with the crystals.
Benoit

Postby ThePeaGuy » Sun Mar 27, 2005 1:31 am

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Benoit</i><p>Don't ask me. :/<p></blockquote><p>~0 <p>What happened to that "fighting spirit" of yours when conversing with others online, Benoit? I didn't expect that!<p>
All I know is that it was going to use the DS' function to do something with the crystals.
<p>Whatever. All I think Square-Enix is doing is monopolising the DS' launch, with a game that has never been released outside of Japan for nearly ten years, hypeing up some crap about what you can do with the crystals (When it all could be really is switching your character's Job status or other menu systems using the touch-screen).<p>Why bother paying for a near-identical game when you can just download the NES rom and emulator from the net? =]<br><p>[size=small][Edit by ThePeaGuy on [TIME]1111887216[/TIME]][/size]
ThePeaGuy

Postby Benoit » Sun Mar 27, 2005 1:40 am

<blockquote>What happened to that "fighting spirit" of yours when conversing with others online, Benoit? I didn't expect that!</blockquote><br>Eh, I really don't know much about this game, much less the DS release, so I can't argue about it.<br> <blockquote>Whatever. All I think Square-Enix is doing is monopolising the DS' launch</blockquote><br>That's not true. There's a Final Fantasy game for the PSP, and it's somewhat new (new game, but still a FFVII game).<br> <blockquote>Why bother paying for a near-identical game when you can just download the NES rom and emulator from the net? =]</blockquote><br>Because it's legal, maybe? :@
Benoit

Postby H Hog » Sun Mar 27, 2005 2:57 pm

Aside from that, the remake could be worth it - there's a good chance stuff'll be added for the new version, like they did for the remake of 1 and 2 to GBA, too.
H Hog

Postby KexMex » Sun Mar 27, 2005 10:36 pm

KexMex sees unknown person!!! KexMex not like unknown persons!!!<p>KEXMEX CRUSH!!! *Crushes stuff randomly*<p>Welcome.
KexMex

Postby Malakai » Mon Mar 28, 2005 5:28 pm

Ah, benvenuto al forum HH, sembri un tipo alla buona. Speriamo che mantenga questa impressione, siccome noi ricordiamo siano gli sciocchi che gli intelligenti. Se fai il bravo sarai un membro piacevole qua. Accomadati pure.
Malakai

Postby H Hog » Sat Apr 02, 2005 3:26 pm

Who from the where to the what now? XD;;
H Hog

Previous

Return to Introductions