Page 1 of 1
Sup.

Posted:
Thu Apr 07, 2005 10:15 pm
by Nick
Hi. I'm the new guy.<p>Really, that's all you need to know...What? You want to know more? Fine!<p>I like Making RPG's via RPG Maker. I like video games altogether. And I suck at making sprite comics. Happy?<br><p>[size=small][Edit by Nick on [TIME]1112912120[/TIME]][/size]
Sup.

Posted:
Thu Apr 07, 2005 10:56 pm
by Benoit
No.
Sup.

Posted:
Thu Apr 07, 2005 11:08 pm
by KexMex
Hehsan. Kul att ses.<p>Tyvärr är jag för trött för att skriva mer.
Sup.

Posted:
Fri Apr 08, 2005 7:35 am
by Shell Presto
Welcome. We'll still bug you to your sprite comics if any are PS related...
Sup.

Posted:
Fri Apr 08, 2005 8:22 am
by Monocromatico
Ao final da Primeira Guerra Mundial, antigas províncias otomanas na Europa, como a Grécia, a Bulgária, a Sérvia e a Bósnia tornaram-se nações independentes. O Império Otomano caiu oficialmente em 1922, quando a província da Anatólia foi declarada uma república autônoma, tornando-se a moderna Turquia, e o seu vasto território no Oriente Médio foi dividido entre franceses e britânicos, criando novos países como Iraque, Síria, Kweit, Líbano, Arábia, Hijaz, Jordânia, Omã, Emirados Árabes Unidos, e Iêmem. Hijaz foi eventualmente ocupado pelo rei Saud da Arábia, forjando o atual território da Arábia Saudita.
Sup.

Posted:
Fri Apr 08, 2005 12:07 pm
by Coldfury
<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Monocromatico</i><p>Ao final da Primeira Guerra Mundial, antigas províncias otomanas na Europa, como a Grécia, a Bulgária, a Sérvia e a Bósnia tornaram-se nações independentes. O Império Otomano caiu oficialmente em 1922, quando a província da Anatólia foi declarada uma república autônoma, tornando-se a moderna Turquia, e o seu vasto território no Oriente Médio foi dividido entre franceses e britânicos, criando novos países como Iraque, Síria, Kweit, Líbano, Arábia, Hijaz, Jordânia, Omã, Emirados Árabes Unidos, e Iêmem. Hijaz foi eventualmente ocupado pelo rei Saud da Arábia, forjando o atual território da Arábia Saudita.<br></blockquote><p>.... What?<br>Oh, Hi Nick.<br><p>[size=small][Edit by Coldfury on [TIME]1112962099[/TIME]][/size]
Sup.

Posted:
Fri Apr 08, 2005 5:09 pm
by Benoit
Mono, why are you giving us a history class on happenings after WWI concerning various colonies and eastern countries? %) <p>Yes, I was able to read a bit of it. Some languages contain a heavy mix of other languages.

Sup.

Posted:
Fri Apr 08, 2005 5:59 pm
by Lassic's Chllun
A record for off-topic ness!<br>I'm surprised it took so long.<p>Hola, Nick! Nick es me llamo tambien! Garzo tu permencia aqui!
Sup.

Posted:
Fri Apr 08, 2005 6:00 pm
by Monocromatico
I don´t understand what poeple say in their languages, so I though I would just throw something random in my own language as well ^.^<p>I know jackshit about french, but once I attended to a special class by a french professor and I was amazed how I got the whole idea of what he said. Romanic languages are all similar if you pay attention :^)
Sup.

Posted:
Fri Apr 08, 2005 8:20 pm
by Malakai
Beniot, for heaven's sake lighten up. Have you ever laughed before? I highly recommend it. Mono, I personally chuckled at the post. A history lesson in Potugese in a welcome thread. :p<p>Comunque Nick, io sono Malakai, colui che ha cominciato questa tradizione di presentarci in lingue diverse. Il nostro forum e' gentile, per la maggior parte, e i membri sono tipi alla buona. Mi sa che ti troverai bene qua. Benvenuto.
Sup.

Posted:
Fri Apr 08, 2005 8:44 pm
by Etra McGarl
Ello nick, Hope you have fun and welcome

Sup.

Posted:
Fri Apr 08, 2005 9:03 pm
by Rika
Hi, Nick! Welcome to the site. <p>And a hello to Coldfury -- I haven't see you around for a while!<p>Mono -- I thought your post was hilarious.

Sup.

Posted:
Sat Apr 09, 2005 6:48 pm
by Benoit
I did get the joke, Malakai. But I was still kind of surprised.

Sup.

Posted:
Sat Apr 09, 2005 8:13 pm
by Monocromatico
I don´t know which I like more, to surprise or to shock people :^)
Sup.

Posted:
Sat Jun 25, 2005 3:26 am
by Koichi
Welcome to pscave Nick.