Page 1 of 1

Hello all PS Fans.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 7:56 am
by Myau Froto
Hello all PS fans. I am Myau Froto (no, I do not like lord of the rings.) I have been playing PS for many many years. I can remember far back when I got hooked watching my father beat PS1 on the origional Master System, as well as when PS2 came out me just starting up the system and thinking it was me controlling Rolf to go get Nei. (What an idiot I was) Well, I assume you get the point, I'm very into the series. I am glad to now be a part of a community that loves this series as much as I do.

Hello all PS Fans.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 8:46 am
by Rika
Hi, Myau! Welcome to the boards! :)

Hello all PS Fans.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 10:48 am
by KexMex
Hi!!! Welcome!!!

Hello all PS Fans.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 1:11 pm
by Myau Froto
Thanks :D

Hello all PS Fans.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 3:58 pm
by ThePeaGuy
Hello Myau. Welcome to PSCave. :)

Hello all PS Fans.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 4:12 pm
by Miles McCloud
Welcome, enjoy your stay!

Hello all PS Fans.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 5:19 pm
by Lassic's Chllun
Hola, gato de pequena! Tu permencia es my appreciante.

Hello all PS Fans.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 2:45 am
by Etra McGarl
Welcome to the boards, hope you have fun :D

Hello all PS Fans.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 5:54 pm
by Malakai
Benvenuto, piccino. Magia, bevi, e devertiti, perche' domani moriamo!

Hello all PS Fans.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 10:40 pm
by Tails99
Welcome. Enjoy your stay, and don't mind the Italian speakers. :look:

Hello all PS Fans.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 10:46 pm
by Mage1
Welcome, Myau.<p>Enjoy your stay at the boards.

Hello all PS Fans.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 10:47 pm
by Malakai
<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Tails99</i><p>Welcome. Enjoy your stay, and don't mind the Italian speakers. :look: <br></blockquote><p>HEY! I only do introductions in italian. Everything else I post in english. :p

Hello all PS Fans.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 3:32 am
by Koichi
Welcome to pscave.