New here, former PSO player

New here? Introduce yourself to the community!

Postby WhiteYoshi86 » Sun Apr 10, 2005 2:05 pm

Just thought Id say hi :p<p>I played PSO for the GC and as you can tell by my sig Im looking for some old buddies. I left PSO do to the dupes, but mainly that damn FSOD hack people started abusing ~_~ <p>Anyway, when I saw PSU on the cover of my EGM mag and noticed it said characters are saved server side I thought I should get back into it.<p>oops, just noticed there was an introductions board <p>[size=small][Edit by WhiteYoshi86 on [TIME]1113141971[/TIME]][/size]<br><p>[size=small][Edit by WhiteYoshi86 on [TIME]1113143219[/TIME]][/size]
WhiteYoshi86

Postby ThePeaGuy » Sun Apr 10, 2005 4:09 pm

Hello WhiteYoshi86. Welcome to PSCave. :)<p>Heh. Don't worry about this thread being in the wrong place -- the admin will move it to the Introductions forum for you if he see this.
ThePeaGuy

Postby Neo48 » Sun Apr 10, 2005 4:11 pm

Hey welcome! You mean to say you don't play online anymore? :p
Neo48

Postby WhiteYoshi86 » Mon Apr 11, 2005 2:38 am

Sadly, no. I have this temptation to start playing again but I dont think Ill be able to get back into like I once did. I mean, the once thriving rooms where shriveled down to less then half of what it used to be. Then that damn FSOD bug....arg. Luckily I didnt loose anything to rare *High hit mech guns though :@ *<p>Meh, I dunno. Are dupers/hackers still running rampent or have they finally left? How many legits still play?
WhiteYoshi86

Postby Mage1 » Mon Apr 11, 2005 2:42 am

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by WhiteYoshi86</i><p>Sadly, no. I have this temptation to start playing again but I dont think Ill be able to get back into like I once did. I mean, the once thriving rooms where shriveled down to less then half of what it used to be. Then that damn FSOD bug....arg. Luckily I didnt loose anything to rare *High hit mech guns though :@ *<p>Meh, I dunno. Are dupers/hackers still running rampent or have they finally left? How many legits still play?<br></blockquote><p>What was the bug?<p>You mean the screen froze?<p>Enemies teleport to somewhere else or they don't get hurt?
Mage1

Postby WhiteYoshi86 » Mon Apr 11, 2005 2:45 am

I meant the hack where people could make ur screen freeze and GC make a loud, annoying sound at will.
WhiteYoshi86

Postby halla » Mon Apr 11, 2005 7:12 am

server side means nothing. Look at PSO BB. Its hacked and server side saving.
halla

Postby Etra McGarl » Mon Apr 11, 2005 12:36 pm

Welcome, to the cave. Sorry to hear your bad experiences with online play..... :/<br>
Etra McGarl

Postby KexMex » Mon Apr 11, 2005 1:20 pm

Hejsan. Du hamnade visst på fel ställe, men det är väl okej. Välkommen till vår vrickade krets, mer vrickad än folket du mött online. Tro mig... jag har lärt känna personerna här.<p>glädjas ändå, att du får vara på samma forum som mig. Glädjas, glädjas... du underdånige!!! :p
KexMex

Postby Butoden » Mon Apr 11, 2005 2:17 pm

Welcome. :tup:
Butoden

Postby WhiteYoshi86 » Mon Apr 11, 2005 4:53 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by halla</i><p>server side means nothing. Look at PSO BB. Its hacked and server side saving.<br></blockquote><p>Ah crap...<br>Is it at least less abundant?<br>
WhiteYoshi86

Postby Ein Tyrion » Mon Apr 11, 2005 5:32 pm

Hpwdy
Ein Tyrion

Postby Malakai » Mon Apr 11, 2005 6:01 pm

Benvenuto Yoshi...spero che ti tovi bene fra noi. Per quanto riguardo a me, io gioco per la maggior parte ai giochi classici, per cui potremmo dire che non ci siamo conosciuti prima. Comunque, accomodati pure!
Malakai

Postby Lassic's Chllun » Mon Apr 11, 2005 6:41 pm

Hola, Yoshi! Garzo tu permencia aqui, escuche?
Lassic's Chllun

Postby Tails99 » Mon Apr 11, 2005 10:27 pm

Edit: Malakai is speaking Italian, Lassic is mixing up languages.... I don't really know<p>[size=small][Edit by Tails99 on [TIME]1113258697[/TIME]][/size]<br><p>[size=small][Edit by Tails99 on [TIME]1113259326[/TIME]][/size]
Tails99

Next

Return to Introductions