Hello!

New here? Introduce yourself to the community!

Hello!

Postby Lord Khyron » Sat Apr 23, 2005 2:09 am

<Eden> I can't be persecuted because my Husband is Darrel Whitney, writer of some of the worse Fan fiction I've ever written. Plus, I'm a american who was canadian so I have a right to annoy!
Lord Khyron

Hello!

Postby Gipper » Sat Apr 23, 2005 2:13 am

Yeah, we all love the Phantasy-Star.net boards. Fun, fun!
Gipper

Hello!

Postby Malakai » Sun Apr 24, 2005 12:11 am

Oh dear mercy, let's not bring up that blasted board...her posts, along with those of some *other* person cxougcoughcoughxxxcoughmikerippcoughcoughxx drove from me the desire to even read that MB anymore.
Malakai

Hello!

Postby Etra McGarl » Sun Apr 24, 2005 2:50 am

Hahaha, This is horrible but Hello, welcome to the boards, i haven't been on in 11 days so this is a REALLY late welcome :p
Etra McGarl

Hello!

Postby Ein Tyrion » Mon Apr 25, 2005 8:59 pm

etra are you never on the ball? :D
Ein Tyrion

Hello!

Postby Etra McGarl » Mon Apr 25, 2005 9:10 pm

I could be but i choose not too :p
Etra McGarl

Hello!

Postby Mage1 » Mon Apr 25, 2005 9:25 pm

I thought you went on a vacation. :p
Mage1

Hello!

Postby Ein Tyrion » Mon Apr 25, 2005 9:30 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Etra McGarl</i><p>I could be but i choose not too :p<br></blockquote><p>I choose to pop the ball with a 12 foot pin so i geuss we're alike in some ways, oh yeah I found the lashknife....Very...*dull* to say the least
Ein Tyrion

Hello!

Postby Missagh » Tue Apr 26, 2005 10:27 am

Seems to be a lot of posts about Eden here. Please keep her thoughts to yourself guys. If you have the need, then please contact her personally.<p>Best wishes,
Missagh

Hello!

Postby Benoit » Tue Apr 26, 2005 4:07 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Lord Khyron</i><p><Eden> I can't be persecuted because my Husband is Darrel Whitney, writer of some of the worse Fan fiction I've ever written.</blockquote><br>Eden didn't write the fan fiction. Review your sentence structure, kind sir. ;)
Benoit

Hello!

Postby Lord Khyron » Wed Apr 27, 2005 5:42 am

Been waiting so long for someone to make a mistake that you could nitpick eh?<p>You should thank me!<p>I shoulda put "Read" Not "Written."<p>It's a mistake I can admit.<p>
Lord Khyron

Hello!

Postby Dorrinal Blackmantle » Wed Apr 27, 2005 9:31 pm

Eden annoys me about as much as she annoys you, but I like many of Darrell's fanfics. Especially the PSII-era cyberpunk stories.
Dorrinal Blackmantle

Hello!

Postby Ein Tyrion » Wed Apr 27, 2005 10:24 pm

guys! Listen to Missagh (man is this hypocritical of me to be saying this as a huge spammer)<br>Dont get another topic closed becaus eof stupidicy
Ein Tyrion

Hello!

Postby Dorrinal Blackmantle » Fri Apr 29, 2005 6:08 pm

Closing topics is good! Cleanse this board - WITH FIRE! :@
Dorrinal Blackmantle

Previous

Return to Introductions