Page 1 of 1
Yo, I be Back

Posted:
Tue May 03, 2005 3:32 am
by Redeemer
Aye Aye Aye Tis' I Redeemer, or Valis Warrior for those familiar with my old board name. Expect to see my presence around again, tis's good to be back to some boards that aren't dead. See ya around
Yo, I be Back

Posted:
Tue May 03, 2005 7:35 am
by Forge
Welcome back, Redeemer.
Yo, I be Back

Posted:
Tue May 03, 2005 1:52 pm
by KexMex
G`day mate! See ya around!
Yo, I be Back

Posted:
Wed May 04, 2005 1:37 am
by Ein Tyrion
I'd recognize that sig anywhere
Yo, I be Back

Posted:
Wed May 04, 2005 3:29 pm
by Lassic's Chllun
HA! Batman!<p>Well, enjoy your return. <p>*goes to find Mr. Grenade*
Yo, I be Back

Posted:
Thu May 05, 2005 12:25 am
by Siren
Welcome back.

Yo, I be Back

Posted:
Thu May 05, 2005 2:45 am
by Etra McGarl
welcome back man, glad to have you back here with us

<br><p>[size=small][Edit by Etra McGarl on [TIME]1115261157[/TIME]][/size]
Yo, I be Back

Posted:
Thu May 05, 2005 2:47 am
by Dr. Casey
Valis Warrior? Huh... I remember you, mainly because Valis fans are pretty rare.
Yo, I be Back

Posted:
Fri May 06, 2005 3:41 pm
by Redeemer
Valis fans are rare since many cannot comprehend teh awesomeness of teh Valis games. Im a fan of them still, despite not having them x.x
Yo, I be Back

Posted:
Fri May 06, 2005 11:28 pm
by Malakai
Bentornato Redeemer, e' bello rivederti.
Yo, I be Back

Posted:
Sat Jun 25, 2005 3:30 am
by Koichi
Welcome back.