Page 1 of 1

Travvell | Introduces

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 8:41 pm
by Travvell
Hello!!<p>My name is Travvell and I am new here at these forums. I live in the Netherlands (Close to Germany) and I decided to subscribe to PSCave because I allready visited the site many times for information about all the PS(O) games.<p>I am the administrator of PSOFuture.com, a fairly new online PSO community. You can visit us at www.psofuture.com ; you definetly should come and take a look. I hope I`m not breaking any rules by putting the link here :p <p>Thanks for reading this,<p>-Travvell

Travvell | Introduces

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 9:12 pm
by Mizehrith
Greetings!

Travvell | Introduces

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 1:28 pm
by LaconianShot
Welcome! :)

Travvell | Introduces

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 4:39 pm
by Benoit
Welcome to Phantasy Star Cave!

Travvell | Introduces

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2004 11:43 am
by Travvell
^_^ Thanks for the welcome all :)

Travvell | Introduces

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 10:16 am
by Prince Noah
Welcome, new friend! Glad to have ya with us! :) <p>You DID remember to bring the soda, didn't you?<p>[size=small][Edit by Prince Noah on [TIME]1089954220[/TIME]][/size]