Greetings.

New here? Introduce yourself to the community!

Greetings.

Postby Mizehrith » Tue Feb 10, 2004 8:03 pm

I first came across PS Cave several years ago while searching the net for PS IV maps. I was impressed by the abundance of information, as well as the unique layout. It was at that time that I knew I had hit the jackpot. After about two or three weeks of having visited the site, I finally decided to join the forums under the alias 'Guardian of Algol', which I later changed to 'Landale', then to 'Rygehl Thornwind', and finally 'Mizehrith' (pronounced "mizz-air-ith", with emphasis on the "air" syllable).<p>Some of my hobbies include drawing, playing keyboards (musical), videogames, listening to music, and Magic: the Gathering. My favourite styles of music include electronica, rock, and metal.<p>Though I may not be much of a conversationalist at times, I am always willing to lend my ear to those willing to use it. I am also a strong believer in keeping an open mind.<p>If there's anything else you'd like to know, don't hesitate to ask. ;)<p>Best Regards<p>~ Mizehrith
Mizehrith

Greetings.

Postby Redeemer » Wed Feb 11, 2004 3:27 am

Ah so you also play magic. What kind of deck you run? I run a soldier/equpment deck thats based mostly off the newer sets, considering I was brought in when Mirrodin came out. Its quite hasty, I can have a 4/2 first striker on you ready to attack on second turn. Very fun indeed it pisses people off quite badly :)
Redeemer

Greetings.

Postby Mizehrith » Wed Feb 11, 2004 9:18 pm

*lol* What a coincidence; I was waiting for a reply just like this! #) <p>Anyways, I have four decks made at the moment; Mono-Black Discard (which will see more multiplayer matches as soon as I get my hands on some Mutilates), Sliver (runs the infinite sliver token combo using the Queen, Heartstone, and Ashnod's Altar), a R/W Burn/Control (runs my own custom massive-damage combo, using Mogg Infestation, AEther Flash and Dingus Staff - if opponent controls four creatures, for example, they take 24 points of damage - an expensive combo, manawise, which is what the white control is there for), and lastly... a Mono-Blue Wizards I just kinda' threw together out of boredom; it's really not that great. As soon as my order arrives at my local card shop, I'll be putting together a deck that will feature an older infinite-damage combo using Aluren, Pandemonium, and several of those Planeshift creatures that read "When {this} comes into play, return a {color} or {color} creature to your hand" for the ammunition.<p>Best Regards<p>~ Mizehrith
Mizehrith

Greetings.

Postby Redeemer » Wed Feb 11, 2004 10:25 pm

Dude that aluren combo is harsh. Even though its a 5-6 card combo thats uses the new cards and ashnods alter. The moment the final card comes out I win. 2 myr retrievers, ashnods alter, coretapper, darksteel reactor, and a dross scorpion. That combo yields infinite charge counters and with the reactor, if you got 20 of them on it you win the game :) Can also be used with stuff like mana batteries to produce infinite mana or anything using charge counters. Sick and twisted universal combo
Redeemer

Greetings.

Postby HuBBsDoctor » Wed Feb 11, 2004 10:52 pm

Cool, you play MTG.
HuBBsDoctor

Greetings.

Postby Mizehrith » Thu Feb 12, 2004 2:01 am

Good stuff! I once thought up an uber-expensive, 6-card combo using Dingus Staff, AEther Flash, Repercussion, Burning Sands, Dingus Egg and Mogg Infestation. Let's say your opponent has four creatures and sixteen lands out on their side of the board; you cast the Infestation. Your opponent will initially take 8 from the Staff, and the Sands will cause him/her to sacrifice four lands, triggering the Egg for a total of 16. The Infestation will turn his/her four creatures into eight 1/1 red Goblin tokens, which will each take 2 from the Flash, triggering Repercussion for a new total of 25. The tokens will hit the graveyard on their way out of the game, triggering the Staff for another 16, and the Sands and the Egg for a grand total of 47. Though, I wouldn't recommend it (especially in a tournament setting), as it would simply take forever to pull off.<p><blockquote><i>Originally posted by HuBBsDoctor</i><p>Cool, you play MTG.<br></blockquote><br>As do you, I presume? :)<br><p>[size=small][Edit by Mizehrith on [TIME]1076551733[/TIME]][/size]
Mizehrith

Return to Introductions