Page 1 of 1
Hello PSCave!

Posted:
Tue Apr 13, 2004 8:07 am
by ZioTheHoly
Hello fellow Hunters!
Hello PSCave!

Posted:
Tue Apr 13, 2004 9:23 am
by Benoit
Welcome, webmaster of SONICR's World of Darkness!

<br>I don't know why, but apparently I thought your site was dead. But I've moved it back on the main page of the webring.

<p>Enjoy your stay!
Hello PSCave!

Posted:
Tue Apr 13, 2004 5:05 pm
by Mizehrith
Welcome!
Hello PSCave!

Posted:
Tue Apr 13, 2004 6:16 pm
by Siren
Hello!
Hello PSCave!

Posted:
Tue Apr 13, 2004 6:54 pm
by LaconianShot
Hello! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Hello PSCave!

Posted:
Wed Apr 14, 2004 1:12 am
by ZioTheHoly
heh I moved it long ago to my Earthlink web space but of course kept the CJB addy to redirect it. also my site always goes down near the end of the month cuz of all my bandwith being used up.
Hello PSCave!

Posted:
Thu Apr 22, 2004 12:05 am
by Darken
Hello the Duck and I are glad to see you enjoy your stay<p>Chi: Hideki!!<p>Darken:wow, well hello i'm not him buts its really nice to meet you!!<p>Chi:Chi?<p>Darken: Hey could you do me a favor?<p>Chi: Yes...<p>Darken: Good, you see duck doesn't like using his beak....so....could...you...<p>Chi:(starts blushing) <p>Darken: Scratch my back? What? Chi why did you fall down?
Hello PSCave!

Posted:
Thu Apr 22, 2004 3:50 pm
by Benoit
Hehe, what a coincidence, since I've seen Chobits yesterday on the TVs of my manga shop, and it got me interested. I'm going to buy the DVD some time soon.