Page 1 of 2

Greetings

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2004 11:35 am
by Namagomi
Hello, I'm, of course, rather new here. I'll share my PS background later or somesuch, but...uh...here I am, I guess.

Greetings

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2004 12:15 pm
by Benoit
Alright. :)<p>Welcome to Phantasy Star Cave!

Greetings

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2004 7:28 pm
by Demon Child
Welcome. Did you bring anything to drink?<p> :p I didnt ask about soda Benoit :p

Greetings

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2004 10:05 pm
by Benoit
Same damn thing. Be more creative instead of asking for beverages like an idiot.

Greetings

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2004 11:46 pm
by Demon Child
:( But its fun seeing people overreact to small things like that.<br> But since you gave me the idea my next one will be more creative and just as annoying. :D

Greetings

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 2:07 pm
by Namagomi
Well, I did bring some sake, but that's for me only. ^^;

Greetings

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 4:50 pm
by Neo48
Haha! Reminds me of a movie.

Greetings

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 6:21 am
by Prince Noah
<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Demon Child</i><p>Welcome. Did you bring anything to drink?<p> :p I didnt ask about soda Benoit :p <br></blockquote><p>Ha ha ha ha!!!! Image<p><blockquote><i>Originally posted by Demon Child</i><p>But since you gave me the idea my next one will be more creative and just as annoying. :D <br></blockquote><p>ImageImage<p>[size=small][Edit by Prince Noah on [TIME]1086072098[/TIME]][/size]

Greetings

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 12:54 am
by Lord Khyron
This nitpicking about Soda has to stop. Benoit you have your free will, It is called TOLERANCE.<p>People will say what they wish. If you do not like it, You do not have to read it. You can ignore it.<p>I am tired of this intolerant attitude and it is upsetting everyone else here.<p>Tolerance people is what makes a message board survive.<p>Intolerance makes it die. <p>My words of wisdom for the day.

Greetings

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 12:57 am
by Prince Noah
<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Lord Khyron</i><p><b>This nitpicking about Soda has to stop. Benoit you have your free will, It is called TOLERANCE.<p>People will say what they wish. If you do not like it, You do not have to read it. You can ignore it.</b><br></blockquote><p>Emphasis added. Khyron, you're absolutely right. :) <p>[size=small][Edit by Prince Noah on [TIME]1086656387[/TIME]][/size]

Greetings

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 7:47 pm
by Benoit
I can't ignore something after reading it, DUH. I'm not told where there is something like that.

Greetings

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 11:39 pm
by Lord Khyron
well you will have to ignore it when you see it. Just like you ignore other things. People will say it, Nothing will stop it.<p>Nitpicking and yelling will make them say it more because they know it upsets you.<p>I am trying to spare you from being further annoyed because it'll pop up more than you can see. <p>If you ignore it, It cannot affect you and therefore you will be happier.<p>

Greetings

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 11:58 pm
by Prince Noah
I'm completely with Khyron. He's absolutely right as always.

Greetings

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 12:24 am
by Siren
What a welcome for Namagomi. His introduction is opened up with nitpicking! :@ <p>Welcome Namagomi, and I appologize for your thread being turned into an argument...

Greetings

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 6:58 am
by Benoit
<blockquote>If you ignore it, It cannot affect you and therefore you will be happier.</blockquote><br>No, those feelings will be gathered and creating uneasiness.