Page 1 of 1

Yeah, I'm new.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 4:55 am
by Muuuu teki
Howdy, name's muuuu teki, you may know me from other boards as just muteKi. I have been working on a storyline to a fangame that attempts to tie up some intereting loose ends from PS3 and PSGaiden . It does not yet exist on paper, and also obviously is nowhere near ready to program yet, but I can occasionally give storyline from it, as I see it. Into, as such, discussing relevant theories about loose ends in original series.

Yeah, I'm new.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 6:55 am
by Etra McGarl
Welcome, we'll greet you with open arms. :) Pscave always does. ^^

Yeah, I'm new.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 11:00 pm
by DaveGeorge
Hi and welcome :)

Yeah, I'm new.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 2:29 am
by ThePeaGuy
Hello and welcome to PS Cave.<p>By the way, what does "muuu teki" mean?

Yeah, I'm new.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 12:14 am
by Muuuu teki
<i>muteki</i>=invincible<br>muuuu teki = joke. I hack Sonic games in my spare time and hope to eventually program a full PS game for 32X or something. (Remember the PS1 and PS2 credits?)

Yeah, I'm new.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 10:44 am
by Forge
Hey, welcome to the boards. I hope you enjoy your time here.