Page 1 of 1

HAIHAIHAI

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 3:10 am
by LARZ
Hi, Im Larz and Im new to the PSCave Forum Community, big fan of Phantasy Star, in particular PS: EOTM amongst other things such as music, art and getting drunk at the drop of a hat.<p>Nice to 'meet' you all!

HAIHAIHAI

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 2:41 am
by Damien 1234
wow... uh... I'm not much a guy who knows the rules, so don't get me wrong, after all, I got kicked out of like 15 forums, this is like the longest I've ever lated in a forum, but anyways, you're probably going to get kicked out of here in half a second with your avatar, and signature, so I reccomend, getting your avatar and signature the hell out of here.

HAIHAIHAI

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 3:42 am
by LARZ
<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Damien 1234</i><p>wow... uh... I'm not much a guy who knows the rules, so don't get me wrong, after all, I got kicked out of like 15 forums, this is like the longest I've ever lated in a forum, but anyways, you're probably going to get kicked out of here in half a second with your avatar, and signature, so I reccomend, getting your avatar and signature the hell out of here. <br></blockquote><p>Whats wrong with my avatar and signature ?<p>Would you prefer a fucking hentai-montage ?<p>Hi.<br>

HAIHAIHAI

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 3:53 am
by Lord Khyron
Pea? The rules that apply, please post them here..<p>Or was that Malakai?

HAIHAIHAI

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 5:43 am
by Monocromatico
If I had to make a note about the avatar, I would say the file is a bit large for dial uppers.

HAIHAIHAI

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 10:50 am
by Forge
True. It may be a bit big, especially in long threads.<p>Welcome anyway!