Page 1 of 1

The resident Evil Lord is here

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 1:43 am
by Lord Khyron
Ah.. Checking in is good.. Got my protoculture supply, Mecha and my ship. Weapons armed and I am ready.<br>

The resident Evil Lord is here

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 11:19 pm
by Benoit
Welcome, Lord Khyron! Glad you're here! :D <p>By the way... could you make your avatar a bit smaller? Please?

The resident Evil Lord is here

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 1:02 pm
by SheWren
I agree, It takes half of the page and I have a high resolution...must be unbearable at lower ones.

The resident Evil Lord is here

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 2:19 am
by Lord Khyron
I changed it.. But it was so cute.. Best scene from "Bye Bye Mars" episode of Robotech...

The resident Evil Lord is here

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 2:59 am
by HuBBsDoctor
You and your robotech stuff. tsk tsk.

The resident Evil Lord is here

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 1:26 pm
by Benoit
<blockquote><i>Originally posted by HuBBsDoctor</i><p>You and your robotech stuff. tsk tsk.<br></blockquote><br>*hides for the backfire*