Page 1 of 2
It's hard having the title "newbie"...

Posted:
Wed Feb 02, 2005 3:23 am
by Shell Presto
With a title like newb, I feel as though I'm 12 or something.... <br>I'm a huge phan of the original four Phantasy Star games.<br>I can't wait for the remakes, but I'm upset that they didn't remake three, when that's the game that could benefit most from a remake.<p>I'm a college senior.<br>In my free time I'm doing two phan projects. One is a PSIII comic, so that people who either hated the game or won't play it cos it's not a remake can at least read the story.<p>The other is the in-game illustrations for Kalbegarion's PSIII remake.<p>I'm glad to finally join the board. It seems a bit more active than phantasy-star.net's.
It's hard having the title "newbie"...

Posted:
Wed Feb 02, 2005 10:31 pm
by LaconianShot
Hello Shell. Welcome.
It's hard having the title "newbie"...

Posted:
Thu Feb 03, 2005 9:21 am
by Forge
Welcome to the boards.<p>Hope you have a good time.
It's hard having the title "newbie"...

Posted:
Thu Feb 03, 2005 6:13 pm
by Benoit
Hey there, Shell, and welcome to the board.

It's hard having the title "newbie"...

Posted:
Thu Feb 03, 2005 9:13 pm
by Ein Tyrion
Howdy, and welcome to the boards!! MUHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAH (unexplained evil laughter is fun)<p>Yawn.
It's hard having the title "newbie"...

Posted:
Thu Feb 03, 2005 9:50 pm
by Siren
Welcome! <p> <blockquote>I'm glad to finally join the board. It seems a bit more active than phantasy-star.net's.</blockquote> <p>Haha. We have a few other things over the PSDB, too...
It's hard having the title "newbie"...

Posted:
Thu Feb 03, 2005 10:11 pm
by Malakai
Salve Shell. Spero che ti trovi bene qua. Non ti preoccupare del cane, non morde a meno che non lo tocchi. Benvenuto al forum!
It's hard having the title "newbie"...

Posted:
Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:13 am
by Etra McGarl
Welcome!

<p>Ps.III comic i'm intrested

It's hard having the title "newbie"...

Posted:
Fri Feb 04, 2005 3:08 am
by Lord Khyron
I give you a new name..<p>Lord Khyron bestows upon you the name of..<p>SHELLBIE!<p>Done in true Faxanadu Fashion. Now I will give you your mantra:<p>34gh33 5gh433 hjy698 0jkhgy 0uyhgty 015fg367<p>P.S. Now you aren't called "newbie" ^^
It's hard having the title "newbie"...

Posted:
Fri Feb 04, 2005 6:40 am
by KexMex
<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Lord Khyron</i><p>I give you a new name..<p>Lord Khyron bestows upon you the name of..<p>SHELLBIE!<p>Done in true Faxanadu Fashion. Now I will give you your mantra:<p>34gh33 5gh433 hjy698 0jkhgy 0uyhgty 015fg367<p>P.S. Now you aren't called "newbie" ^^<br></blockquote><p>HONEYBEE!!!<p>Er... uh... whatever.<p>Welcome to the board Shell(Newbie to newbie)
It's hard having the title "newbie"...

Posted:
Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:30 pm
by Shell Presto
<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Lord Khyron</i><p>I give you a new name..<p>Lord Khyron bestows upon you the name of..<p>SHELLBIE!<p>Done in true Faxanadu Fashion. Now I will give you your mantra:<p>34gh33 5gh433 hjy698 0jkhgy 0uyhgty 015fg367<p>P.S. Now you aren't called "newbie" ^^<br></blockquote><p>Yay! I feel special now... although I don't know how I'm going to mumble a mantra like that incoherently to myself....
It's hard having the title "newbie"...

Posted:
Fri Feb 04, 2005 7:57 pm
by Forge
Shell Presto, here's a tip.<p>Be wary of "Lord" Khyron.<p>I mean:<p> <blockquote>SHELLBIE</blockquote> <p>It's kinda worrying.
It's hard having the title "newbie"...

Posted:
Sat Feb 05, 2005 7:28 pm
by Ein Tyrion
I'm worrying...Just ask mr.face!!<p>What mr.face is gone already!?...<p>...I thought i told the hitmen wait till after the post...crap...i wonder who else they're after...UH OH!!!!!!!!! lets hope etra dosnt flush his toilet...Tehe<p>ANyway welcome again!
It's hard having the title "newbie"...

Posted:
Sun Feb 06, 2005 12:20 am
by Benoit
<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Lord Khyron</i><br>SHELLBIE!</blockquote><br>Sounds like a Pokémon.
It's hard having the title "newbie"...

Posted:
Sun Feb 06, 2005 12:54 am
by Demon Child
Actually Benoit Shellbie is a name. Not spelled like that of course, but it's still a name.<br>That and I think you're thinking of Shellder. >_>;<p>Anyway, welcome Shell Presto.