RUN A WAY!!!!

New here? Introduce yourself to the community!

RUN A WAY!!!!

Postby Anza » Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:28 pm

I've always wanted to say that on an intro posts since I don't normally make them.

anyway I'm formally gm2987 (which I screwed up on when signing up originally however many years ago), I was the one working on making a PSV fan game (which is now virtually non-existent except for the script in my head in the 4 or 5 maps I still have on my hard drive).

Not much else with me via internet, played PSU until around the Wii came out but got banned on the forums a few months after I quit so I just stopped caring.
Anza
Locusta
Locusta

Postby BenoitRen » Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:42 pm

Welcome back!

I didn't know you were banned from there. A pity, the place is now a mess. I still visit it, but the IQ level over there is so low that I don't spend much time there anymore.
Get Xenoblade Chronicles!
BenoitRen

Postby Anza » Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:46 pm

BenoitRen wrote:Welcome back!

I didn't know you were banned from there. A pity, the place is now a mess. I still visit it, but the IQ level over there is so low that I don't spend much time there anymore.
Sounds like PSOW, in all fairness though the IQ level at that site was never that high, which is why it was so fun to piss people off, they couldn't do jack shit about it XD

and yeah IP ban, at least that board It didn't end up that there was a debate after the ban like at another forum I went to...

Dear god I cause a lot of chaos XD
Formally gm2987, maker of the now nonexistent PSV fan game.
Anza
Locusta
Locusta

Postby LegoMuskCat » Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:32 am

Hey, nice to see ya! I'll have to get used to the new name though.
LegoMuskCat
Scorpius
Scorpius

Postby IndispensablePeaGuy » Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:47 pm

Anza wrote:
BenoitRen wrote:Welcome back!

Sounds like PSOW, in all fairness though the IQ level at that site was never that high, which is why it was so fun to piss people off, they couldn't do jack shit about it XD

and yeah IP ban, at least that board It didn't end up that there was a debate after the ban like at another forum I went to...

Dear god I cause a lot of chaos XD

Aren't we the delightful flamer?

From now on you don't cry to mom, you cry to Anza.

(What the hell's an "Anza", anyway?)
IndispensablePeaGuy
King Rappy
King Rappy

Postby Anza » Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:48 pm

What the hell is a Peegai? I hope it's not exactly as it sounds XD
Anza
Locusta
Locusta

Postby IndispensablePeaGuy » Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:51 pm

Anza wrote:What the hell is a Peegai? I hope it's not exactly as it sounds XD

A bit defensive over a non-hostile question, aren't we? Why the "oh, so witty!" retort?
IndispensablePeaGuy
King Rappy
King Rappy

Postby Missagh » Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:14 pm

great so see you back mate.

do you have any news to share about the fan game you were working on ages ago? Or possibly a demo/preview?
-- Missagh Alami, webmaster of Phantasy Star Cave.
Missagh
The Administrator
The Administrator

Postby Anza » Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:57 am

Missagh wrote:great so see you back mate.

do you have any news to share about the fan game you were working on ages ago? Or possibly a demo/preview?
It doesn't exist anymore, I still have everything I was working on saved on my computer so I could continue it any time but I don't have any interest in it, creating a whole game by myself even using RPGmaker2000 just can't be done (not with how much I'm working lately either, my part time job has just turned full time XD), although I do have to say I'd be willing to write and share the script if anyone would ever want to actually make the game though.

and Peegai I actually asked out of curiosity because I only thought about it when you asked about my name XD anyway Anza is really just an alternate spelling of Ansa which is a Finnish name for virtue which is one I was using for a story I was writing a few years ago but I still liked the name so I kept my username as it.
Anza
Locusta
Locusta

Postby Missagh » Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:01 am

It is unfortunate but understandable that you do not have the time to continue to work wiith the fan game. However if you would be interested of sharing the script to the community, I would love to add it to the PS News when posted.
-- Missagh Alami, webmaster of Phantasy Star Cave.
Missagh
The Administrator
The Administrator

Postby Anza » Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:06 am

If I ever get a chance to write it out I will. However right now I'm focusing more on honing my writing skills and what not, perhaps I'll use that as some practice.
Anza
Locusta
Locusta

Return to Introductions