Page 1 of 1

A challenger appears...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 11:32 pm
by Sinue
Yeah, anyhow, saw the PSCave message board was back up, so I thought I'd join up. Hi all.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 11:41 pm
by BenoitRen
Hi there, Phantasy Star Wiki person. :)
Welcome to the board.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:01 pm
by IndispensablePeaGuy
Heya. I remember you from PSOW back in 2004.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:57 am
by Anza
No idea who you are but welcome.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:36 pm
by Isahn80
Oh cool, it's Sinue... I saw you all over the place at the PSOW boards, and in PSU a couple times... not sure if we ever ran anything together though, and once my bud Danger Girl quit it was all downhill from there.

Anyway, just wanted to say what's up to a respectable and loyal old-skool PS phan!