Page 1 of 1

Back again?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:20 am
by Etra McGarl
That's right, get your typo on people.

I gave this site up for dead a good while back, it's great to see it up and running once more.

My name should be recognized by most of the people here so I'll give a run down.

I like Phantasy star and drawing... to be honest I believe that's all I said when I first arrived as well. *Shrug*

Ah well, it's great to be back with you all again.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:24 am
by Missagh
Hey there Etra, welcome back to the community!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:31 am
by LegoMuskCat
Sup Etra. Nise 2 c u har. if u kno wat i meen. lolol. k.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:08 pm
by BenoitRen
Of course I remember you, sir Etra! Welcome back! :)