New here, but been around for years! Nice to meet ya'll!

New here? Introduce yourself to the community!

New here, but been around for years! Nice to meet ya'll!

Postby kilderok » Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:40 pm

Hello everybody! When I HOID about this thing being back up and running over on my deviant art account, I SPRINTED over for a chance to join in on the fun as quick as I could! Heck, I've most DEFINITELY e-met some of ya'll in other places, and its always cool to have a second or third inter-hangout.

Pleased to meet ya'll! My name is Hannah, you may call me that or Kil. I hope to stick around for years and make more killer RAJA fanarts, as I am his "self-proclaimed" biggest phantard. :P
kilderok
Xanafalgue
Xanafalgue

Postby BenoitRen » Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:33 pm

Welcome to the board! That's some nice fanart. :)

Hannah, eh? There was a user by that name before on Phantasy Star Cave or the PSDB, I'm not sure which, and she made this page. Looking at the URL, I'm 99% sure you're that same person! ;)
Get Xenoblade Chronicles!
BenoitRen

Postby kilderok » Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:40 pm

Why THANK you! :oops:

LOL OH GAWD, I really NEED to take that horrible page down, yeah---sadly thats me. Someone here bashed me for sounding immature for my age when I made that page, I was upset and saddened about it for mmm....a month. I had no idea of "netiquette" back then and I apologize HEAVILY for my mistakes. You must know when I made that page, I was sitting in the library of my school, playing on the internet for the first time, and I decided to do something ballsy and make a page.

I haven't made a page since because of that. u__u
kilderok
Xanafalgue
Xanafalgue

Postby Missagh » Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:27 pm

I viewed some of your art and it is truly amazing. I believe that you did send me some for ages ago but I didnt put it up. I would love to add your art to the PS Cave fan art section. If you wish so, please send all of your PS art to my mail and I should add it.

Welcome to the boards btw :)
-- Missagh Alami, webmaster of Phantasy Star Cave.
Missagh
The Administrator
The Administrator

Postby kilderok » Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:43 pm

I did send ya some yeah, ACTUALLY I was JUST perusing the gallery to see if you had put it up. No problem, actually I'm a bit embarrassed by the pencil sketches I sent ya, and I'd like to submit some of my more *updated* art. =3

I'm SO proud that you would imbue my work with a word like "amazing". It means more than you'll know.

Prepare to get an email! :D
kilderok
Xanafalgue
Xanafalgue

Postby Missagh » Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:52 pm

Thanks. I really mean it, especially this one blew my mind (no ps related though):
http://kilderok.deviantart.com/art/Proj ... d-57236732
-- Missagh Alami, webmaster of Phantasy Star Cave.
Missagh
The Administrator
The Administrator

Postby BenoitRen » Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:04 pm

Mistakes are there to be learned from. ;) I'm sure you can make a good page if you want now. Learn HTML and some CSS. If you need help, I'm always willing.
Get Xenoblade Chronicles!
BenoitRen

Postby kilderok » Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:07 pm

Missagh wrote:Thanks. I really mean it, especially this one blew my mind (no ps related though):
http://kilderok.deviantart.com/art/Proj ... d-57236732

OH YOU LIKED THAT?! Sorry for the all-caps but THATS the original series I work on and it means SO freaking much someone outside the ring would like the art, I mean I CREATED some of those characters in that pic! The blood-covered, feral man at the top of the page??? THATS my number one creation man. ;P WHOO HOO! I could hug you!
kilderok
Xanafalgue
Xanafalgue

Postby kilderok » Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:09 pm

BenoitRen wrote:Mistakes are there to be learned from. ;) I'm sure you can make a good page if you want now. Learn HTML and some CSS. If you need help, I'm always willing.

Daww, thank you. You're too kind. I need to make one for the series I work for, but uhm....THAT was my problem yeah. I need MAJOR help understanding some CSS, HTML I have down reasonably.
kilderok
Xanafalgue
Xanafalgue

Postby LaconianShot » Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:48 am

Welcome. I don't believe that we're previously aquainted, but pleased to meet you all the same.
The black queen chants
The funeral march,
The cracked brass bells will ring;
To summon back the fire witch
To the Court of the Crimson King.
LaconianShot
Locusta
Locusta

Postby Mirinee » Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:41 am

Hi kilderok!!
Bow to her Raja fan art, everyone! kilderok Raja art >> Official Art.

(I'm a PSO and PSI/IV fan. New here too. Hi! *Too lazy to make own thread*)
Foie!
Mirinee
Xanafalgue
Xanafalgue

Postby Mizerith » Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:50 pm

Hello. Nice to meet you. That's a good picture of Raja there!
Mizerith
Blastoid
Blastoid

Postby Ultema » Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:54 am

HEY I KNOW YOU. Rofl DA buddy.

Good luck with your proceedure in the upcoming days too =O Kilderok rawks teh Raja fo' sho.
Ultema
Xanafalgue
Xanafalgue

Postby kilderok » Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:28 am

Oh goodness! I need to check my thread more often. Hi everybody! To those I haven't met previous, NICE TO MEET YA'LL!

Thanks for the kind comments!

To Ultema: ROFLMAO Hey there CHICK. <3 *rolls* Thanks man, I need the luck. :P Hopefully I'll heal quick and be up and RAJA-FANNING once more soon! ((and God can I NOT wait to hit the bottle again...sheesh. Sobriety. ))
kilderok
Xanafalgue
Xanafalgue

Postby IndispensablePeaGuy » Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:18 pm

Hey there. Welcome to the boards. I used to have a Raja avatar when I started out here. I admire your art, btw.

Also, don't feel so apologetic over your lack of netiquette from the past; if people were being twattish towards you over it, why should you bend over backwards to cater to some brutish nerds? It's not like they fart out rose petals.

Again, welcome.

P
IndispensablePeaGuy
King Rappy
King Rappy

Next

Return to Introductions