Ha! Crater, right there!

New here? Introduce yourself to the community!

Ha! Crater, right there!

Postby meteor9 » Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:12 am

meteor9 here. I'm new. As in, never even heard of the boards before until I was recently told they were back up. Incidentally it was Black Waltz 0 who mentioned they were back, so, here I am to be all creepy/stalkerish! I mean, uh, loving and supportive!

I'm a somewhat big fan of PSIV, in that I've got only one run under my belt, and I missed out on it as a kid. I'm roughly a quarter into PSI, and I'm waaaaay at the beginning of PSII.

I have disavowed the existence of PSIII. Except for Mieu and Wren. And that guy with the goofy sunglasses. Specifically for that very reason. And gently caress, that game was the only PS our family ever owned, of course. It's no wonder I didn't worry much about missing the rest, though it's a darn shame that I missed out on three really awesome games as a result.

I never played PSO. I played a trial of BB and didn't enjoy it in the slightest. For some reason, though, I do enjoy PSU, as long as I'm ignoring the plot or the treatment of the Numan race. As such, if'n you've run across a Sera Walman, a Cassie Sylvas, a Siro Walman, or god forbid, a Hidon Redux (don't look into that one), then you've run into me.

Uh...other than that, I got nothin'. I pretend to draw, and I act like I can write, but I've done neither in an acceptible manner for years now, so, yeah.

So...hello!
meteor9
Blastoid
Blastoid

Eh..

Postby Lord Khyron » Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:34 am

Say what you will about PS 3, But it still had some animated enemies which is more than FF IV, 5, 6 or 1/2 even had..

Anyways, welcome and show off your artwork.
~Ima Ga Sono Toki Da!"
~Imagination and memory are the same thing which for diverse considerations have diverse names~
Lord Khyron
Scorpius
Scorpius

Re: Eh..

Postby KexMex » Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:54 am

Lord Khyron wrote:Say what you will about PS 3, But it still had some animated enemies which is more than FF IV, 5, 6 or 1/2 even had..

At least those sprites looked way cool.

Welcome meteor9. May you slam and destroy a hundred planets assuming they are not Palma. Palma is already gone. :cry:
PROUD MEMBER OF THE CULT OF DEMI!

BEHOLD DEMI IN HER PIXELLATED GOODNESS!!!
KexMex
Locusta
Locusta

Postby Black Waltz 0 » Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:31 am

SWEETHEART!! *Glomp* <3
Check out my PS fanfics here!
The Phantasy Star fandom's resident yaoi manaic...
Black Waltz 0
Scorpius
Scorpius

Location: On a rocket hurtling through space at the speed of light.

Postby Mizerith » Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:54 am

Welcome aboard! :)
Mizerith
Blastoid
Blastoid

Postby BenoitRen » Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:42 am

Welcome to the board, and I hope you enjoy your Phantasy Star catch-up.

Dissing PSIII is not cool, though. :(
Get Xenoblade Chronicles!
BenoitRen

Postby meteor9 » Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:04 am

Hey hey! Now that the bizarre IE7 login problems have vanished, I can respond nearly a month later!

I appreciate the welcome, everyone. Though, my opinion on PSIII will never, ever change, no matter what methods you use.
meteor9
Blastoid
Blastoid

Return to Introductions