Hi, its great to be here!

New here? Introduce yourself to the community!

Hi, its great to be here!

Postby Danny » Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:35 am

Hello, Is a pleasure to finally join this site and meet you all! I've actually known about this site since I was very little. I used to come here and read walkthroughs all the time. I still come by often to check out fan art and stuff. The comics and info here rcok! I wanted to join a while back but the fourm was moved/gone so I couldn't. Ahaha, I just found about about it coming back to life now.

A little about myself: I really love anime, manga and video games. The PS series is one of my favorites along with the Seiken Densetsu/mana and many others. I've also seen that you guys also know about some games and animes which are not so well known like Der Langrisser and Record of the Lodoss War. I also love ToP a lot too. That game is awesome!

My favorite PS game: PS4 followed by 2. PS3 sucked because of it's endless boring world and town maps, corny monster grapics and story. I just wanted to play as Rhys, not three different people. I got really lost playing it. PS2 has some of the most complex maps, I also get lost playing it but PS4 is great in all areas!

My favorite characters are: Rune/Lutz (PS4), Rolf (PS2) and Rhys (PS3). I pretty much like all the characters in PS2 and 4 (except for Chaz which keeps talking about cabinits. He also gets to emotional but he does get Rika so he's okay with me). Shir also tends to get annoying when she steals and some how gets back home from Dezo.
Last edited by Danny on Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Run for your lives! It's the huge sandworm that never reaches you!
Danny
Scorpius
Scorpius

Postby Neo48 » Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:43 pm

Welcome, enjoy your stay.
PSO (GC) - NEO: HUcast LV 176
PSOBB Schthack (PC) - Redrian: HUcast LV 25
PSU (PC) - Neo: Male Cast Acrofighter LV 161 R.I.P.
PS0 (DS) - Neon: HUcaseal LV 82
Neo48
King Rappy
King Rappy

Postby Mizerith » Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:01 pm

Welcome, fellow Canadian!

Heh, there seems to be a lot of us on here now.
Mizerith
Blastoid
Blastoid

Postby Aolish » Fri Nov 02, 2007 1:33 am

hey!
Aolish
Locusta
Locusta

Postby Danny » Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:13 am

Thanks for all the warm welcomes! I hope that I can contribute enough for this great site that I've known for so long. Oh, I forgot to mention that Chaz and Raja adventure rock! Those two fan games are awesome! The music, grapics, story line, its all great!

Mizerith wrote:Welcome, fellow Canadian!

Heh, there seems to be a lot of us on here now.

Thank you! Its great to hear that there's plently of Canadians here. I imagine that the majority of people here are from the U.S and Sweden. We don't really get so many animes, mangas and games here. YTV started canceling out most of the animes now. Where as most other places get many. I don't get why the U.S gets Cartoon Network and we don't. China Town and Pacific Mall has some but a lot are pirated. Hopefully we'll start getting more if fans here demand them.
Danny
Scorpius
Scorpius

Postby KexMex » Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:07 pm

Oh, I don't think we're that many Swedes, Danny. I'm one... I don't know that many others. :roll:

Welcome. Toilets on your left, bar's on your right. Don't feed the sandworms. Don't hold your hand to the sandworms. Under no circumstances must you let the sandworms escape. Under no circumstances must you take me seriously. Or sandworms, for that matter.
PROUD MEMBER OF THE CULT OF DEMI!

BEHOLD DEMI IN HER PIXELLATED GOODNESS!!!
KexMex
Locusta
Locusta

Postby Danny » Sat Nov 03, 2007 6:50 am

KexMex wrote:Oh, I don't think we're that many Swedes, Danny. I'm one... I don't know that many others.

I was positive that there would be more Swedish members here. The site is offered in Swedish and there's even three Swedish sections on this fourm. Sweden is so cool, they're one of the biggest PS fans. As well as fans of the Seiken Densetsu series and others. Yah, go Sweden you guys rock!
Danny
Scorpius
Scorpius

Postby thriwren » Sat Nov 03, 2007 3:28 pm

Welcome neighbor to the north.
Thriwren - Lvl 140 - Fortegunner lvl 20
thriwren
King Rappy
King Rappy

Postby KexMex » Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:46 pm

Danny wrote:
I was positive that there would be more Swedish members here. The site is offered in Swedish and there's even three Swedish sections on this fourm. Sweden is so cool, they're one of the biggest PS fans. As well as fans of the Seiken Densetsu series and others. Yah, go Sweden you guys rock!

Hah, I see your point. I believe the admin lived in Sweden once upon a time, might be related to that. :roll:
PROUD MEMBER OF THE CULT OF DEMI!

BEHOLD DEMI IN HER PIXELLATED GOODNESS!!!
KexMex
Locusta
Locusta

Postby thriwren » Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:22 pm

KexMex wrote:
Danny wrote:

Hah, I see your point. I believe the admin lived in Sweden once upon a time, might be related to that. :roll:
I thought the admin moved away and then back again.
Thriwren - Lvl 140 - Fortegunner lvl 20
thriwren
King Rappy
King Rappy

Postby Danny » Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:14 am

The Administrator's location is currently Sweden and the UK so maybe he's living in one of those countries but staying in the other for a while? It's nice to see a English and Swedish fourm for the PS series. He's done a great job on creating this site! :D
Danny
Scorpius
Scorpius

Postby Lord Khyron » Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:43 pm

Missagh lives in our memories and dreams ;.;

Wah.. That is so sentimental.. Sniff sniff..

Anyways, I think he resides somewhere in the EU.
~Ima Ga Sono Toki Da!"
~Imagination and memory are the same thing which for diverse considerations have diverse names~
Lord Khyron
Scorpius
Scorpius

Return to Introductions