Page 1 of 1

Hey people!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:59 am
by Ratix240sx
I used to check out this site alot back in the day. Never got into the forums though.

I first got into rpgs when when I played my Cousins copy of BOF. Since I had a genny I decided to look for some rpgs on my own system. I ended up renting PS4 and loved it. Later I picked PS3 and 2. Only recently have I got a chance to play PS1, I'm not very far yet though.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:07 am
by Danny
Welcome, welcome! By your username, I would say you're a Star Ocean fan. Heh, I love that game. Have you played PSIV? In my opinion, it's the best game in the Phantasy Star series.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:47 pm
by Ratix240sx
Danny wrote:Welcome, welcome! By your username, I would say you're a Star Ocean fan. Heh, I love that game. Have you played PSIV? In my opinion, it's the best game in the Phantasy Star series.


hehe, your the first person to ever pick up on that. Yeah I love PSIV.