Page 1 of 1

Doctor dr... I mean, Doctor Odin has returned!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:52 pm
by Dr_Odin
Hiii all!

Do anyone remember me? I have been a big fan of the series for many many years now and have been on this website for years too. Didnt realize that the message boards were up again! yay! Took a while for me to join again but here I am.

Okayy, quick rundown:
Favorite PS Game: Tie between PS 1 and PS IV
Favorite discussion: Noah's gender (lol)
Favorite track: Promissing future
Favorite smiley: this one: :shock: (as I kinda look like that, when wearing glasses)

Now, lets get the party on! :shock: :shock: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:01 am
by BenoitRen
Welcome back, Dr. Odin! I guess you use axes as scalpels? :P (bad attempt at joke)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:04 am
by Dr_Odin
you are truly right, that was such a bad attempt lol!
tx for the welcome ;)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:46 pm
by Edless
Welcome back then,

Good for you, you could come back here, maybe you could come back because you got some alsuline hehehe

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:57 pm
by Eminems
BenoitRen wrote:Welcome back, Dr. Odin! I guess you use axes as scalpels? :P (bad attempt at joke)


Now that could be interesting... *ahem*

Welcome back. I'm a newbie, so you won't know me. :P (At least, I'm new to the community, been a fan for years.)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:23 am
by Dr_Odin
maybe you could come back because you got some alsuline hehehe


I was just about to give the award to renbenoit but you win, absolutly a waste of time trying to crack a joke *LOL!* You have to do better than that! :P :P

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:38 am
by Edless
I sure do need to do better than that hehehe.
but I might not be able to succeed right now. As you've already seen it, I'm no good at making jokes hehehe.