Hello

New here? Introduce yourself to the community!

Hello

Postby Thray_Walsh » Sat May 03, 2008 11:30 am

I just want to say that I've been a huge fan of the Phantasy Star series since the beginning [even going as far as importing a copy of the US version of PSIV via my local import store because I couldn't wait for the EU version!] of the series and I used to be a regular on the Phantasy Star Pages messageboard under the name "Rune Walsh - AlgoEsper" there.

On another note, I've been working on a fanfiction series which is a crossover between Phantasy Star and Sailor Moon which features the "Protectors" from Phantasy Star IV fighting not only alongside the Sailor Senshi but also my own team of superheroes against a Dark Force who's been on Earth for over a millennia or so but with a twist; this Dark Force has taken on human form and is planning to bring about Earth's destruction with the aid of her minions so she can complete what she started in the past - get complete revenge on the survivors of the Silver Millennium [aka the Sailor Senshi] who foiled her plans to bring chaos and destruction to Earth the first time!

Meanwhile, I look forward to contributing where I can to the site in the near future...
Thray_Walsh
Pinchant
Pinchant

Postby BenoitRen » Sat May 03, 2008 12:00 pm

Welcome, Thray! Hope you'll be a regular here, too.

I think you did the right thing importing the US copy, as the EU version was a lazy job. Namely, slower music due to PAL being 50 Hz instead of 60 Hz.
Get Xenoblade Chronicles!
BenoitRen

Postby Thray_Walsh » Sat May 03, 2008 12:12 pm

Thanks for the welcome, BenoitRen and I definitely hope to be a regular here especially as I want a lot of people helping me out with my fanfic series [WAELAS] by checking if I make any mistakes even if I am a hardcore Phan... :D
Thray_Walsh
Pinchant
Pinchant

Re: Hello

Postby thriwren » Sat May 03, 2008 8:56 pm

Thray_Walsh wrote:I just want to say that I've been a huge fan of the Phantasy Star series since the beginning [even going as far as importing a copy of the US version of PSIV via my local import store because I couldn't wait for the EU version!] of the series and I used to be a regular on the Phantasy Star Pages messageboard under the name "Rune Walsh - AlgoEsper" there.

On another note, I've been working on a fanfiction series which is a crossover between Phantasy Star and Sailor Moon which features the "Protectors" from Phantasy Star IV fighting not only alongside the Sailor Senshi but also my own team of superheroes against a Dark Force who's been on Earth for over a millennia or so but with a twist; this Dark Force has taken on human form and is planning to bring about Earth's destruction with the aid of her minions so she can complete what she started in the past - get complete revenge on the survivors of the Silver Millennium [aka the Sailor Senshi] who foiled her plans to bring chaos and destruction to Earth the first time!

Meanwhile, I look forward to contributing where I can to the site in the near future...
Its good to see some one from the PSpages Board. I cannot remember my name on there, but I think I remember ya.
Thriwren - Lvl 140 - Fortegunner lvl 20
thriwren
King Rappy
King Rappy

Postby Lord Khyron » Sun May 04, 2008 12:34 am

Hahaha.. Lord Khyron knows you from long long ago..
~Ima Ga Sono Toki Da!"
~Imagination and memory are the same thing which for diverse considerations have diverse names~
Lord Khyron
Scorpius
Scorpius

Return to Introductions