After 20 years of the game, i am finnaly in a forum!

New here? Introduce yourself to the community!

After 20 years of the game, i am finnaly in a forum!

Postby Noahlis » Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:50 pm

Hello everybody, first, i got to said that english is not my first language since i am a french Québécois (Canadien for the world) Anyway, i am big fan of all the 4 Phantasy Star game. In the last year i been finish back all of the 4 game, so PScave.com was, and still, is the reference (espacialy whit the dongeon of the PS1!...)

So since 20 year the PS series is the only game that captivat me that much. In fact, between 1995 to 2004 i have not touch to many console game because off me other interest, like skateboards! my true pasion!... So all the PSO game i have not play at all. Maybe soon.

What i like about that sequel is that it got a univers whit rule, etnis and that it take place in a futuristic habitat that i can relate to it whit a lot of reference whit today world!

The game that i play the most is the second one (PS2). When i was younger i use to rebuilt some vehicule whit my Lego! The Mother Brain control and then the quest to stop her was and still is the best story of the series for me.

So hello everybody! And after 2 years of looking to this site i am gald to be a part!
Noahlis
Locusta
Locusta

Postby BenoitRen » Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:13 pm

Welcome to the board, Noahlis!

Ah, a Quebeccer! No problem. As long as you at least try to make coherent English sentences, it's all good. :) French is my mother tongue as well, by the way.
Get Xenoblade Chronicles!
BenoitRen

Postby Noahlis » Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:54 pm

Yeah, i think that you are from Belgique BenoitRen? In fact i read and listen to english every day but writing is another thing i guess! HAHA!
Noahlis
Locusta
Locusta

Postby Missagh » Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:57 pm

Hiya Noahlis!

Im glad you decided to join... finally ;)

Enjoy your stay!
-- Missagh Alami, webmaster of Phantasy Star Cave.
Missagh
The Administrator
The Administrator

Re: After 20 years of the game, i am finnaly in a forum!

Postby IndispensablePeaGuy » Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:51 pm

Noahlis wrote:Hello everybody, first, i got to said that english is not my first language since i am a french Québécois (Canadien for the world) Anyway, i am big fan of all the 4 Phantasy Star game. In the last year i been finish back all of the 4 game, so PScave.com was, and still, is the reference (espacialy whit the dongeon of the PS1!...)

So since 20 year the PS series is the only game that captivat me that much. In fact, between 1995 to 2004 i have not touch to many console game because off me other interest, like skateboards! my true pasion!... So all the PSO game i have not play at all. Maybe soon.

What i like about that sequel is that it got a univers whit rule, etnis and that it take place in a futuristic habitat that i can relate to it whit a lot of reference whit today world!

The game that i play the most is the second one (PS2). When i was younger i use to rebuilt some vehicule whit my Lego! The Mother Brain control and then the quest to stop her was and still is the best story of the series for me.

So hello everybody! And after 2 years of looking to this site i am gald to be a part!

It shouldn't be too hard to master for you someday. The English language has a lot of French cognates, after all.

I'm in the middle of learning French & German, and the French verb conjugation system is a bitch.
IndispensablePeaGuy
King Rappy
King Rappy

Postby Noahlis » Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:32 pm

It's true english and french got a lot in common, but it's just that i dont had to write in english since 1996. So i am very rusty! (my last writing lesson is far!)

But i will try to make some sentence that make sense!...

Ho, and yeah, french "conjugaison" it's not very friendly! HAHA!
Noahlis
Locusta
Locusta

Postby BenoitRen » Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:36 am

Tell me about it. It's a nightmare.

Anyway, don't worry about your English. We all started somewhere. In a couple years of posting you'll have a good grasp of the language, if my own experience is any indication. ;)
Get Xenoblade Chronicles!
BenoitRen

Postby Abominae » Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:48 am

Wait... since when did Benoit start speaking english?
Abominae

Postby rlrunyon » Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:51 am

I don't speak English.

Just Bad English... O_o
rlrunyon
Locusta
Locusta

Postby Noahlis » Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:29 pm

HAHA! Yhea BenoitRen you probably know at lot about it! For me, even after 2 degree in university i am still making mystake in french...

In fact, when i was a kid, i thing that PS1 &2 was one of the first thing that i read in english, just for the fun of it! Wow, what a connection here!
Noahlis
Locusta
Locusta

Postby Mono » Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:20 am

Well, french was a kind of an elite language in medieval and early modern England, so you native french speakers somewhat have an advantage over native portuguese speakers :^P
SEGA owes me money!
Mono
Scorpius
Scorpius

Postby Augustus Caesar » Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:42 pm

Welcome to the PS Cave!
Augustus Caesar
Locusta
Locusta

Return to Introductions