Page 1 of 2

Hej

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 8:51 pm
by Fenix
Hej hej! :)
My name is Torbjörn and I've been a PS fan since bought PS2 at "Stor&Liten" all those years ago :)
I couldn't remember if I had registered here or not so I created a new acct.

Me and a friend are talking about making a PS prequel since we're both addicts :) (and porting it to both Mega Drive and Atari ST)

Cheerios! :)

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:26 pm
by Semix
and a hej hej to you too. I geuss that means hello?

Re: Hej

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 11:57 pm
by NYKgjl10
Fenix wrote:Hej hej! :)
My name is Torbjörn and I've been a PS fan since bought PS2 at "Stor&Liten" all those years ago :)
I couldn't remember if I had registered here or not so I created a new acct.

Me and a friend are talking about making a PS prequel since we're both addicts :) (and porting it to both Mega Drive and Atari ST)

Cheerios! :)


Welcome to the pscave Torbjorn!!!

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 3:12 am
by Mono
I will let my pigs to sneeze on you.

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 8:14 am
by Zucca
Mono wrote:I will let my pigs to sneeze on you.
*knows how to anti*

Welcome. I'll cure you if Mono gives you a disease.

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 12:05 pm
by Semix
Zucca wrote:
Mono wrote:I will let my pigs to sneeze on you.
*knows how to anti*

Welcome. I'll cure you if Mono gives you a disease.


Mono unleash more pigs!! Moohahahaha! :twisted:

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:56 pm
by IndispensablePeaGuy
Semix wrote:and a hej hej to you too. I geuss that means hello?


It's Swede for Hello, yeah.

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:23 pm
by The HuBBs
welcome.

got soda?

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 8:21 pm
by thriwren
The HuBBs wrote:welcome.

got soda?
What is soda?

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 8:43 pm
by Zucca
thriwren wrote:
The HuBBs wrote:welcome.

got soda?
What is soda?
    Statement of Demonstrated Ability
    Sodium carbonate


:wink:

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 2:02 am
by Mono
COLA! Soda is for losers!

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 7:05 am
by thriwren
Mono wrote:COLA! Soda is for losers!
Whats Cola? Its that a Perolymate?

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 4:59 pm
by Semix
thriwren wrote:
Mono wrote:COLA! Soda is for losers!
Whats Cola? Its that a Perolymate?
All cola in the UK (or kent anyway) has been nicknamed coke, iven if its not cocacola make, just any cola.

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:08 am
by thriwren
Semix wrote:
thriwren wrote:
Mono wrote:COLA! Soda is for losers!
Whats Cola? Its that a Perolymate?
All cola in the UK (or kent anyway) has been nicknamed coke, iven if its not cocacola make, just any cola.
The people from Dixie-land (the southern States) call it that. But I use Pop, but that is a Mid-west term.

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:22 pm
by Abominae
Pop is that clear soda that gets dispensed in those glass jars with the long nozzle at the end. Gross stuff, but... whatever floats your boat.

Anyway, hello Torbjörn. Welcome to the mind-numbing insanity that is the PSCave. You've been warned.