Page 1 of 2

Hiya!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:30 am
by Tanith
Hello, everyone! I'm Tanith, or Amy, or whatever else y'all feel like calling me (hmm, maybe not). I'm a long time fan of the original PS series. I've been posting over at psalgo quite a lot lately, so some of you may know me from there. I decided, what the hey, joining two forums is better than one, right? I also have some PS fanfic posted at ff.net under the name Vicious Pink (formerly Tanit-pene-Ba'al). I have several more stories in progress, most of them for PS2 because it's my favorite.

Anyway, glad to be here; love the site! Hope to see everyone around!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:07 am
by Edge
We're glad to have you! Welcome to the board.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:50 am
by Zucca
Hi. Welcome to our small, growing group. \o

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:27 am
by Wing-0
Hi. We just ran out of chocolate.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:25 am
by Tanith
WING-0 wrote:Hi. We just ran out of chocolate.

That's okay; I came prepared. *throws Ghirardelli squares into the crowd*

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:40 am
by Daren
Welcome to the Cave! I hope you enjoy yourself here!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:35 pm
by BenoitRen
Welcome to the board! Have some perolymate. They're very nutritious!

...And please stock the fridge.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:03 pm
by IndispensablePeaGuy
Yay! No more sausage fest!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:04 pm
by Semix
Welcome, yes this community is nicely growing for once. And wait, we have a fridge. Why was I not informed :'(

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:01 am
by Tanith
thepeaguy wrote:Yay! No more sausage fest!

Bwaha! I take it there's a femme shortage around here?

Will gladly stock the fridge. Hope everyone likes Yuengling.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:12 am
by Wing-0
Semix wrote:Welcome, yes this community is nicely growing for once. And wait, we have a fridge. Why was I not informed :'(


You weren't informed becaus SOMEONE stuffs beer inside... But since we're getting tea now, everything's cool.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:03 am
by Edge
Like there's anything wrong with beer? It doesn't last for very long anyway.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:35 am
by Wing-0
Aside from hepatic damage?

I'd rather not stuff any of that in my stomach. Even if it takes years for it to develop.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:06 am
by The HuBBs
Hi there.

Got soda?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:03 am
by Tanith
Whew, y'all are making me go on more drink runs? :lol: (Speaking of which, I really need to restock my own fridge.) Anyhoo, I've added Dr. Pepper and Sprite as well. Enjoy!