Edge returns!

New here? Introduce yourself to the community!

Edge returns!

Postby Edge » Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:21 pm

I done had an introduction before, was gonna reply to it with a "Bump" but decided to just redo an introduction for those who don't know me...

FOR THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW ME: I am Edge, Semaj, whatever the hell... I'm a half-white/half-puerto rican male... I first played Phantasy Star on the Genesis, PS2... My favorite in the series is PS3 (I've also made a romhack of PS3, you can find it on Phantasy Star Cave's rom hacking section)... I am very opinionated and don't get along with everyone, but I do get along with some! I may come off as a dick to some people at first, but if I do, understand, I am simply debating with you, not arguing, and also understand I am more than likely right, an you should just reanalyze your whole plot and understand where I'm coming from. jk :P

FOR THOSE WHO DO KNOW ME: I'm back! Back, back, back, back, back, back!! Chinelle didn't make it :( I've got over it, I've moved on... Miss her always... Tis' Life... Everyone is dying actually, which I've accepted as part of getting older... 29 now, man, there the hell has the time gone... ANYHOW, I'm back, folks! Don't reply! Just letting you all know I've returned, get your swords, nei shots, and needles ready for war!
I've traveled back in time... 300 years... Just to call you a "Cracker"!
Edge
Scorpius
Scorpius

Re: Edge returns!

Postby Black Sword » Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:11 pm

Hey! Welcome back, man. Sorry to hear that, but it's good to have you back with us.
"Where is Black Sword? I'd know his Orakio anywhere!" - BenoitRen
Black Sword
King Rappy
King Rappy

Return to Introductions