Oh hai there

New here? Introduce yourself to the community!

Oh hai there

Postby FlamesOfYagami » Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:46 pm

Hi, everyone. FlamesOfYagami here. I've never been good with introductions, but let's see how this goes.

Some people might already recognize me from being a semi-regular on another Phantasy Star site (Fringes of Algo) since 2010, and I thought that I should finally make my presence known here. I'm not really sure why I didn't register sooner, but hey, better late than never. Anyway, I first got into Phantasy Star in 2007, after trying out IV on the PSP version of Sega Genesis Collection out of curiosity, and I've been a big fan ever since. I don't necessarily have a favorite game, as I'm horrible at choosing between things, but if I did have to pick one, it'd be PSIV.

Besides Phantasy Star, I'm also into fighting games, Street Fighter and King of Fighters in particular, with Super Smash Bros. thrown in for good measure. Mega Man is probably the one franchise that rivals PS in terms of how much I love it, though it's a shame to see what Capcom has been doing to him for the past few years. Oh, and the Batman: Arkham series; need I say more?

Currently, I'm a seventeen year old who is trying to enjoy the last month or so of the summer before junior year. I've had a part time summer job of being a Coke/Pepsi vendor at local festivals since 2009 because my mom has worked with the company for a while and was kind enough to put in a good word for me. I only work every other weekend, but the pay is actually pretty good compared to many part time jobs, and I occasionally make tips if the weather is right. With the money I make over the summer, I plan to either buy a Neo-Geo and some (expensive) games for it, a Pac-Man arcade machine, or a gaming PC/laptop. My favorite movie to watch is The Room because it's extremely bizarre and independently made. I encourage you to look up clips on YouTube, I don't think explaining will do the film justice.

I think that's just about everything for now, but feel free to ask more about me if you feel like it.
FlamesOfYagami
Pinchant
Pinchant

Re: Oh hai there

Postby Missagh » Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:55 am

Welcome aboard! If you are considering to buy a Neo Geo, do some research on AES and MVS, one of which is a lot cheaper cartridge.
-- Missagh Alami, webmaster of Phantasy Star Cave.
Missagh
The Administrator
The Administrator

Re: Oh hai there

Postby The HuBBs » Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:06 am

cheaper catridge is a plus but you have to watch out for pirated mvs arcade carts. you also have to make sure you buy the right type of supergun to work with your mvs system.
-----I am HuBBs-----

coming soon.....
The HuBBs
Scorpius
Scorpius

Return to Introductions