Nice to meet you

New here? Introduce yourself to the community!

Nice to meet you

Postby Ribon Sen » Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:47 pm

Hello, I'm Ribon Sen, I don't have much to say but I wanted to introduce myself to the community.
I actually discovered Phantasy Star just recently while searching for the best and most popular Sega Mega Drive Games.
The SNES Classic boosted my interest in older games. I already had an interest but it just grew bigger thanks to the SNES Classic.
Just like everyone I like to play games, here are some games I like: Dark Souls III, MHW, Touhou, SC6, Super Robot Wars Elemental Lord, Final Fantasy, Odin Sphere....
I joined this community to talk to Phantasy Star fans and maybe about other games too who knows. I skipped the first game and directly started playing Phantasy Star II.
Because the game is harder to get both digital and physical at least to me. I'm still playing through the 2nd Phantasy Star. The game is harder than I thought.

Hopefully this thread isn't hard to read nor making you blind. In the past I received some feedback/tips about posting on forums. I got better but if you have any tips for me about the game or layout of this thread please let me know. Also English isn't my native language

I'm looking forward to meet you all.

Thanks for taking your time reading this.

Ribon
Ribon Sen
Pinchant
Pinchant

Re: Nice to meet you

Postby Missagh » Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:24 pm

Welcome Aboard!
-- Missagh Alami, webmaster of Phantasy Star Cave.
Missagh
The Administrator
The Administrator

Re: Nice to meet you

Postby Kaihaku » Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:10 pm

Welcome here!
The Once and Future Kai
"An droid, the droid -- whatever"
Kaihaku
Xanafalgue
Xanafalgue

Return to Introductions