rate above person's signature.

The place to chat round the fire, share a tale, and just about anything else you'd like to do

rate above person's signature.

Postby LaconianShot » Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:55 am

Because 1) people don't know classic literature when they see it and 2) I couldn't get a quote from Dante's Inferno that would fit, my signature is now comprised of song lyrics, jut like everybody thought before.<br>Now watch as everybody thinks it's classic literature. :p <br>In any case, the song is Sweating Bullets by Megadeth, and excellent song with a quirky style to it. Unaccompanied vocals, riff, repeating, then chorus.<p>As for Kex's signature, I think the "Misery" thing would be funny if I got it. However, the first line is rather charming, so it gets a total of 6/10. I'm a hard marker.
LaconianShot
 

rate above person's signature.

Postby KexMex » Sat Jul 09, 2005 5:09 am

Hey, the Misery thing isn't SUPPOSED to be funny! It just points out that Misery is hot! :(
KexMex
 

rate above person's signature.

Postby LaconianShot » Sat Jul 09, 2005 5:11 am

Not into the SD cartoon women. Minus one point.
LaconianShot
 

rate above person's signature.

Postby Damien 1234 » Sat Jul 09, 2005 9:21 am

7/10
Damien 1234
 

rate above person's signature.

Postby Tails99 » Sat Jul 09, 2005 7:14 pm

Lol, Red vs. Blue quote. <p>7/10
Tails99
 

rate above person's signature.

Postby Etra McGarl » Sat Jul 09, 2005 7:46 pm

Good if i'm bored, and some of the stuff is somewhat funny so, 7/10 :)
Etra McGarl
 

rate above person's signature.

Postby GroG » Mon Jul 11, 2005 12:58 am

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by GroG</i><p>Confusing.... -1/10<br></blockquote><p><blockquote><i>Originally posted by KexMex</i><p>WTF is wrong with you, if you don't like me, don't *****ing remind the world of that every single word you say! You're only proving what an idiot you are yourself.<p></blockquote><p>Actually I didn't mean it seriously :) its kinda cool, did you draw it?
GroG
 

rate above person's signature.

Postby KexMex » Mon Jul 11, 2005 4:02 pm

No. I did not. It's from a game called Cave Story.<p>I give your signature 8/10 btw, since it's some awesome artwork of Teh Logo.
KexMex
 

rate above person's signature.

Postby Zylo » Mon Jul 11, 2005 7:36 pm

8/10 I like it because it reminds me of a comic character called Nemi.
Zylo
 

rate above person's signature.

Postby The PS Logo » Mon Jul 11, 2005 9:33 pm

10/10! A priceless signature!
The PS Logo
 

rate above person's signature.

Postby Forave » Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:32 pm

9/10 becasue the PS logo is cool and inserting signatures is also fun.
Forave
 

rate above person's signature.

Postby HuBBsDoctor » Tue Jul 12, 2005 1:23 pm

Eh... I like the avatar but the signature lacks.......... substance.<p>5/10
HuBBsDoctor
 

rate above person's signature.

Postby GroG » Wed Jul 13, 2005 1:24 am

Cool one. 7/10 :)
GroG
 

rate above person's signature.

Postby DaveGeorge » Wed Jul 13, 2005 7:00 pm

Nice, simple swedish :) 7/10<p>Grog= A drink (with alcohol)
DaveGeorge
 

rate above person's signature.

Postby Neo48 » Wed Jul 13, 2005 7:32 pm

This one is all Avatar, because you don't even have the dotted line that shows there should be a signature, which made me laugh in this topic. That guy looks like he could kick ass, really, he does. 8!
Neo48
 

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 122 guests