Love

The place to chat round the fire, share a tale, and just about anything else you'd like to do

Love

Postby Deathbringer » Fri Sep 23, 2005 12:05 pm

It is hard to describ love. I don't know how I new I was in love with one of my ex's but I just knew really.
Deathbringer
 

Love

Postby Malakai » Fri Sep 23, 2005 9:09 pm

Awww...did the canuck write something funny and I missed it? Blast!<p> <blockquote>Love is spending the entire English class daydreaming about that special person. </blockquote> <p>This made me laugh because it applied to me so literally in high school.
Malakai
 

Love

Postby Siren » Fri Sep 23, 2005 11:23 pm

Hahaha! Yes! This applies to me too...
Siren
 

Love

Postby Neo48 » Sat Sep 24, 2005 3:18 pm

The Canuck wrote something I felt was not PSCave justified, therefore I had him edit it out. It was still funny though. Perhaps I will share it with those of you who are on my msn list.
Neo48
 

Love

Postby Forge » Sun Sep 25, 2005 11:06 am

It was quite funny, yet also could be rather incriminating and could cause people to have a bad opinion of someone.<p>jherm was right to edit it.
Forge
 

Love

Postby Neo48 » Sun Sep 25, 2005 1:03 pm

Haha...well, I had it edited due to the fact that there was some information of which I didn't want in the open reaches of a forum. So, therefore it was edited. I have no problem talking about it online...I just don't want it in the open for people I have actually never spoken too.
Neo48
 

Love

Postby jherm » Mon Sep 26, 2005 4:58 am

ph, wasn't me, neo knows my password. i don't get it, but whatever, im not that worried about it. and im not the canuck and im not jherm, that just kinda wierd. call me joel cus then i realize right away that your referring to me.
jherm
 

Love

Postby Neo48 » Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:07 am

lol....I actually forget what it said as well. Wonder what made me want it changed...
Neo48
 

Love

Postby jherm » Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:13 am

i could restate if you want.
jherm
 

Previous

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 111 guests