Guess who's back?

The place to chat round the fire, share a tale, and just about anything else you'd like to do

Guess who's back?

Postby ThePeaGuy » Tue Mar 01, 2005 12:53 am

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Siren</i><p>Anyone with dignity shouyld avoid it. <p>Welcome back!<br></blockquote><p>You guys should've avoided it since I posted those cosplay pictures. ;)<p>Anyways, welcome back, Lassic. :)<br>
ThePeaGuy
 

Guess who's back?

Postby Lassic's Chllun » Tue Mar 01, 2005 1:16 am

Well, I have dignity (surprising, I know), so can somebody please tell me how it gained about 30 x 20= 600 posts in the last 2 days?
Lassic's Chllun
 

Guess who's back?

Postby Lassic's Chllun » Tue Mar 01, 2005 1:27 am

You posted 30 pages? Wow. That is the epitome of boredom.
Lassic's Chllun
 

Guess who's back?

Postby ROMeo » Tue Mar 01, 2005 2:19 am

Welcome back. :)
ROMeo
 

Guess who's back?

Postby Gipper » Tue Mar 01, 2005 2:42 am

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Lassic's Chllun</i><p>Well, I have dignity (surprising, I know), so can somebody please tell me how it gained about 30 x 20= 600 posts in the last 2 days?<p><i>Also originally posted by Lassic's Chllun</i><br>That ice cream rumor is bunk.<br></blockquote><p>Then your hospital sucks. When my friend had his out last summer, thay gave him ice cream for the first three days.<p>Me and Mage1 carried on a fight using Metroids and X's vs. Kirbys, Meta-Knights, and other creatures. And my really strong, Phazon-powered barrier that cannot be destroyed or broken through. That took up about 200 posts. Dreamer did indeed get engaged to KexMex (must kill KexMex and brainwash Dreamer, then marry her myself instead, lol). Oh well. Common legal knoweledge is that you can't be married to someone who is working for you, and as Dreamer is my artist for my game, I can't marry her anyway. I suppose I could wait :p , but seeing as how KexMEx has obviously won her heart, I shall just let the happy couple be. Maybe I can send them a present, Dreamer does like ice cream, after all...<p>(Re-reads entire post) How the hell did that happen? How did I start talking about Metroids, and end up sending a happy couple a wedding present, espically when they haven't had the wedding yet?<p>EDIT: 6 pages, not 30.<p>EDIT #2: Sorry, forgot that you all don't go by the "100, 100, 100" rule like I do.<p>[size=small][Edit by Gipper on [TIME]1109645034[/TIME]][/size]
Gipper
 

Guess who's back?

Postby Mage1 » Tue Mar 01, 2005 2:54 am

You immediatly attacked to start the "200" paged thing.<p>I think they already had the wedding... maybe not.<p>You talked about metroids because you ... used it at the beggining of the war.<p>I usually have 30 posts by 30 by 30<p>Never heard of "Phazon".<p>Heard of everything else though.<p>
Mage1
 

Guess who's back?

Postby Gipper » Tue Mar 01, 2005 2:58 am

<blockquote> <i> Originally posted by Mage1 </i> <br>Never heard of "Phazon". </blockquote><p>THen you've never played Metroid Prime, or Metroid Prime 2:Echoes.
Gipper
 

Guess who's back?

Postby Mage1 » Tue Mar 01, 2005 3:59 am

I have started playing Metroid prime 2 echoes but I am not far.<p>
Mage1
 

Previous

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 86 guests