I've come to a decision...

The place to chat round the fire, share a tale, and just about anything else you'd like to do

I've come to a decision...

Postby LegoMuskCat » Thu Mar 03, 2005 2:59 am

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by gm2987</i><p>Uh oh that doesn't sound good.<p>Dreamer I'm sorry to hear that you seem really cool and although I haven't had a lenghthy discussion with you I find you to be a really good person, I hope youall the best.<p>PS: Could you post the Motavian/Dezoliean character sets before you go?<br></blockquote><br>One last thing I'd like to add. I'm still working on that character set for you guys. I'll be sure to send it to you when I'm finished. See ya.
LegoMuskCat
 

I've come to a decision...

Postby Lord Khyron » Thu Mar 03, 2005 3:08 am

I don't think Roy will ever come back..<p>Benoit's attacks on him have really messed him up.<p>
Lord Khyron
 

I've come to a decision...

Postby gm2987 » Thu Mar 03, 2005 3:33 am

I think we need to get some formal mods on this board, really when you think about it when was the last time you saw a topic locked on these boards?
gm2987
 

I've come to a decision...

Postby gm2987 » Thu Mar 03, 2005 3:34 am

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by gm2987</i><p>Uh oh that doesn't sound good.<p>Dreamer I'm sorry to hear that you seem really cool and although I haven't had a lenghthy discussion with you I find you to be a really good person, I hope youall the best.<p>PS: Could you post the Motavian/Dezoliean character sets before you go?<br></blockquote><p><blockquote><i>Originally posted by Dreamer</i><p>One last thing I'd like to add. I'm still working on that character set for you guys. I'll be sure to send it to you when I'm finished. See ya.<br></blockquote><br>
gm2987
 

I've come to a decision...

Postby Mage1 » Thu Mar 03, 2005 4:01 am

How do you lock a topic?<br> <blockquote>I don't think Roy will ever come back.. <br>Benoit's attacks on him have really messed him up<br></blockquote> <p>How many attacks did he do?<p>I don't see benoit now on the boards. :?
Mage1
 

I've come to a decision...

Postby LaconianShot » Thu Mar 03, 2005 4:32 am

I'm going to go to bat for Benoit, here, actually. <br><blockquote>Since Benoit won't apologize, and if Noah comes back, it will be Benoit viciously attacking Noah, Roy won't come back.</blockquote> <br>It's hardly so simple as Benoit "attacking" Roy. I have reason to believe that Benoit and Roy clash merely because of personality differences, as well as Roy's often uneducated opinion. In the past, I would've defended Roy, but a great deal has changed since then, and I find his ignorance and a lack of compulsion to change that ignorance annoying. I can see why Benoit would have problems with him. Not to mention Roy's post-whoring. <br><blockquote>How do you lock a topic? </blockquote> <br>Only a mod can do that. Hopefully no one will make you a mod. That would be sad. And scary.<br><blockquote>So if we run Benoit out, then we lose one member, but gain two? Sounds like a good deal to me!</blockquote> <br>You're an idiot. Hey, I have an idea! If we run Gipper out, we'll <i>lose</i> one idiot and <i>gain</i> some integrity. <br>..................<br> %) <br>Gipper, you need to grow up.
LaconianShot
 

I've come to a decision...

Postby Arkhan » Thu Mar 03, 2005 4:41 am

Don't leave! ...if everyone wants you to be super mature or w/e certain people may have thought, this is a public board, freedom of speech right?....you should be able to do what you want.....:) Plus your avatar is superb-like, and every post you wrote made me laugh, or it was downright sweet.<p>Also, Benoit insulted someone and caused them to leave? ....hes a bigger pansy then I suspected.....he had to have done something horrible to have forced someone to move to GaiaOnline.....that board reeks of lameness^2.....Ive been there it seems like a mess of :hugglez: and :snugglez: and other various .forms of ...ew. Not to mention alot of people on there are into the anime for the cute cuddly lil itty bitty puffy things, or over abundance of pink.....sorry for the blanket statement but it seems true on .....every thread Ive witnessed.......a girl in my networking class sits on that site the entire 2 hour duration of the class, and all yous ee is :snugglez: and whatnot.....nto to mention little avatars with goofy clothing, ...!....and one of the threads dissed Lord of the Rings for being unoriginal, that .......is just ignorant! ....It IS the original, Deurrffff.!<br>*end rant*<p>You should stay, and help fight the evils known as .....*insert choice aggressive board users name*, itll be fun...theres lots of meseta to be gained.
Arkhan
 

I've come to a decision...

Postby LaconianShot » Thu Mar 03, 2005 5:00 am

Seems that those board members who desire good conduct and overall maturity will be disappointed. Dreamer, I'm not refering to you (I never personally had a problem with you), but really, we need some better conduct on this board. Do you want intelligent, thoughtful responses, or do you want idiotic, one-phrase responses that don't really pertain to anything? Do you want an intelligent conversation to take place, or do you want constant stupidity to be the most popular topic? <br>I know I may seem "agressive" and a "post Nazi", but to be honest, I don't care. I enjoy coming to this board, and I'll be damned if I'll let fools ruin it.
LaconianShot
 

I've come to a decision...

Postby Missagh » Thu Mar 03, 2005 9:55 am

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by gm2987</i><br>I think we need to get some formal mods on this board, really when you think about it when was the last time you saw a topic locked on these boards?<br></blockquote><br>See it on the good side. The board members have behaved so the need of locking posts haven't been necessary.<p>Best regards,
Missagh
 

I've come to a decision...

Postby ThePeaGuy » Thu Mar 03, 2005 10:21 am

Missagh, what is your stance on this? Do you think that your message board needs to undergo some changes due to the dissatisfaction of some members here? :)<p>Guys, why are we bringing Noah into this topic? The entire community of PSCave, including Missagh, have made it quite clear that we are not affected by his absence, and that he's more than welcome to come back here if he desires it. <p>As for Dreamer, well... I sent her an email message to show her how I personally feel about her leaving. <p>I don't want her to leave but... life goes on, yeah?
ThePeaGuy
 

I've come to a decision...

Postby gm2987 » Thu Mar 03, 2005 12:03 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by gm2987</i><br>I think we need to get some formal mods on this board, really when you think about it when was the last time you saw a topic locked on these boards?<br></blockquote><p><blockquote><i>Originally posted by Missagh</i><p>See it on the good side. The board members have behaved so the need of locking posts haven't been necessary.<p>Best regards,<br></blockquote><br>Veryt true, thats a really good thing however now is the time we really could use some control around here, and I seriously don't think you can do it all yourself :P (no offance, trying to run and mod a forum 24/7 is insane for anyone XD) So what do you think we shoudl do? I've said by peace XD
gm2987
 

I've come to a decision...

Postby KexMex » Thu Mar 03, 2005 12:12 pm

Ooohh... no... too bad.<p>Hope you'll come back, Dreamer.
KexMex
 

I've come to a decision...

Postby Arkhan » Thu Mar 03, 2005 12:52 pm

Why not get mods that work in shifts, more then one of them, that way, the board is monitored at all hours since this is a 24 hour forum
Arkhan
 

I've come to a decision...

Postby ThePeaGuy » Thu Mar 03, 2005 1:35 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Arkhan</i><p>Why not get mods that work in shifts, more then one of them, that way, the board is monitored at all hours since this is a 24 hour forum.<br></blockquote><p>I don't think that having more mods here is worth it unless the MB gets more popular that it's too much for Missagh to handle by himself. I mean, come on, the average number of users that post here are usually 5-10 people, so it's a waste of time.<p><p>[size=small][Edit by ThePeaGuy on [TIME]1109857105[/TIME]][/size]
ThePeaGuy
 

I've come to a decision...

Postby Arkhan » Thu Mar 03, 2005 2:18 pm

Good point, huzzah for free for alls! :-D
Arkhan
 

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 98 guests