What's up! This is my first day!

New here? Introduce yourself to the community!

Postby Damien 1234 » Sat Mar 12, 2005 7:57 am

so like, what's it like here?
Damien 1234

Postby Siren » Sat Mar 12, 2005 5:05 pm

Welcome to PS Cave, nexus of insanity, the show that never ends, the--<p>Er...<p>Would you mind telling us a little about yourself?
Siren

Postby Damien 1234 » Sat Mar 12, 2005 5:13 pm

yea sure, I play video games all day, I'm trying to beat all the Phantasy Stars, but I've only beaten III, and IV, and I'm very far on the first one, also, I like to go online and play Runescape for a little while, and I'm very good at Kendo
Damien 1234

Postby LaconianShot » Sat Mar 12, 2005 7:06 pm

Welcome. I hate Runescape, but we won't get into that...<br>Hm... you sound a little like, ah, someone I know...
LaconianShot

Postby ThePeaGuy » Sat Mar 12, 2005 8:07 pm

Hello, Damien. Welcome to PSCave.<p>Be sure to read and follow the forum rules throughly, and you'll feel right at home here.<p>If you don't know how to use the message board's functions, the help page should sort out your problems. <p>Enjoy your stay. :)
ThePeaGuy

Postby KexMex » Sat Mar 12, 2005 8:16 pm

Hi.<p>May your future be bright.<p>I like chocolate.<p>I dislike Runescape.
KexMex

Postby Damien 1234 » Sat Mar 12, 2005 9:00 pm

I just noticed something, hey ThePeaGuy do you go to albinoblacksheep.com? your quote said zeegy boogy doog... that sounds familier (I suck at spelling)
Damien 1234

Postby ThePeaGuy » Sat Mar 12, 2005 9:24 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Damien 1234</i><p>I just noticed something, hey ThePeaGuy do you go to albinoblacksheep.com? your quote said zeegy boogy doog... that sounds familiar (I suck at spelling) <br></blockquote><p>Yeah, I go there occasionally to see if there are any funny movies about, but I didn't get my sig from there.<p>If you suck at spelling, I recommend that you use this very useful tool to help you with conversing with others on the internet: http://dictionary.reference.com/ :)<p><p>[size=small][Edit by ThePeaGuy on [TIME]1110662719[/TIME]][/size]
ThePeaGuy

Postby Forge » Mon Mar 14, 2005 10:14 am

Welcome to the Cave!<p>I'll not correct your spelling, because I'm currently correcting Neo's.<p>Unless I get careless.<p>Hope you enjoy your time here.
Forge

Postby Malakai » Mon Mar 14, 2005 6:25 pm

Ciao Damien 1234...dimmi qualcosa, ci puoi fare delle domande pertinenti? Le domande come "Allora, che succede qua di bello?" non si provocano a pensare molto, per cosi dire. Dunque, quando vuoi dire qualcosa, pensa prima di mouvere le dita sulla tastiera.<p>A proposito, benvenuto alla Caverna.
Malakai

Postby Arkhan » Tue Mar 15, 2005 2:04 am

Welcome!!! I tried kendo once, didnt end well, Im kinda clumsy, and ..yeah...<p>You should check out Anarchy Online, if you like Sci-Fi stuff....its a free and fun MMORPG.......:)<p>Hey malakai just curious why do you greet everyone in Italian?
Arkhan

Postby Etra McGarl » Tue Mar 15, 2005 2:29 am

Welcome, hope you love your time with us :D<p>btw i've heard alot about kendo, is it difficult, fun, frustrating, etc. :p
Etra McGarl

Postby Malakai » Tue Mar 15, 2005 6:39 am

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Arkhan</i><br>Hey malakai just curious why do you greet everyone in Italian? <br></blockquote><p>It was something I did once for fun, then it stuck with me and became a forum tradition. And now following my routine others greet in Swedish and Spanish and sometimes another language.
Malakai

Postby Arkhan » Tue Mar 15, 2005 5:45 pm

Ahhhh gotcha.
Arkhan

Postby Lassic's Chllun » Tue Mar 15, 2005 7:08 pm

<br><blockquote><i>Originally posted by Malakai</i><p> And now following my routine others greet in Swedish and Spanish and sometimes another language.<br></blockquote><p>*evil grin* You mean me? Well, Espanol is a well-known language, so it's fun having people being able to read my type. Barely. As for the N00b- Hola! Garzo tu permencia!
Lassic's Chllun

Next

Return to Introductions