Neo's Back!

New here? Introduce yourself to the community!

Neo's Back!

Postby LaconianShot » Sun Apr 11, 2004 10:01 pm

Uh yeah...nearly 400 posts ahead of everybody else...where do you find the time to post so much? Did you get your post count carried over from the other board?
LaconianShot
 

Neo's Back!

Postby Benoit » Mon Apr 12, 2004 12:51 am

I don't know... I visit this board every day whenever I have the chance, and I like to put my opinion on things I can relate to, and reading what other people think.<br>I just like to post.
Benoit
 

Neo's Back!

Postby LaconianShot » Mon Apr 12, 2004 3:25 pm

You know what? I can't argue with that...that's what I do. Except, I don't post on every topic...I don't have enough time because someone is always trying to kick me off the computer (we just got it, so it's in high demand).
LaconianShot
 

Neo's Back!

Postby Neo48 » Sun May 02, 2004 1:31 pm

Yes, those other posts of yours seem kinda funny, as you and I have joined the four hundred club. I think its like Benoit said though, he can relate to anything on this board.
Neo48
 

Previous

Return to Introductions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 59 guests