Best Anime Hero!

Any discussions related to anime/manga that you wish to share, or curious to know

Best Anime Hero!

Postby Lord Khyron » Tue Jun 15, 2004 6:38 pm

I still say Zio is trying to get closey closey to that girl that goes "Oh ZIo the holy one!" and falls on the ground in Neo Kadary..<p>His avatar looks like that. Aw.. Tis so sweet! Zio has a love ^^
Lord Khyron

Best Anime Hero!

Postby Etra McGarl » Tue Jun 15, 2004 6:43 pm

~0 your right it does :p <p>no offence Darken<p>HeHe i just found that funny:D<p>[size=small][Edit by Etra McGarl on [TIME]1087325147[/TIME]][/size]
Etra McGarl

Best Anime Hero!

Postby Hero » Thu Jun 17, 2004 8:29 pm

InuYasha is my Hero ^.^
Hero

Best Anime Hero!

Postby Lord Khyron » Fri Jul 02, 2004 12:00 am

First we must define a hero, because a hero isn't always on the side of good because good and evil are defined differently by everyone.<p>Master Asia on G Gundam can be considered a hero, since his sacrifice and losing to Domon on purpose enabled Domon to save the earth.<p>But Goku from DBZ is a hero for what he did.<p>Now the thing we need to settle on is criteria. And backed up criteria with examples ^^
Lord Khyron

Best Anime Hero!

Postby Etra McGarl » Fri Jul 02, 2004 12:12 am

Well in that case i think this descusion should have been labeled "Who's your anime Idole" :D Since yes not everyone likes the so called "hero" of the story. Hell one of the Characters of Trigun i loved was Legato(the dude with the blue hair) I also Liked sora from .Hack//Sign and he wasn't exacelly a Hero to most people. :p <br><p>[size=small][Edit by Etra McGarl on [TIME]1088727249[/TIME]][/size]
Etra McGarl

Best Anime Hero!

Postby Lord Khyron » Fri Jul 02, 2004 12:37 am

Explain Legato to me. <p>All I know is he had Vash's lost arm on his body. <p>Where did he come from? How did he get the arm on? How did he lose his arm?<p>I mean we see Knives blasted and hurt when Vash destroyed july and then rejuvenating..<p>Where does Legato fit into this?<br>
Lord Khyron

Best Anime Hero!

Postby Etra McGarl » Fri Jul 02, 2004 3:34 am

To tell you the truth i have no idea its always bothered me as well. I never understood how when were all this happened him getting vashs arm on his body so on and so forth maybe someone else will know but to say the least i can say is it alwasy bothered me as well. I ws always curious to why he could control peoples minds as well......well I liked him He was so sinister witch is somehting i can't say for alot of villians. :p
Etra McGarl

Best Anime Hero!

Postby Ein_Tyrion » Wed Jul 07, 2004 7:10 pm

Etra...You no knives would totally destroy legato! mmmm knives rocks! #) <p>But my favorite hero is from Green Legen Ran......his name is RAN (go fig...) :p <p>Man i need to buy that know, i haven't seen that anime in FOREVER! !@#$
Ein_Tyrion

Best Anime Hero!

Postby LaconianShot » Fri Jul 09, 2004 5:23 am

This thread is really old, but I never seen it. Okay, here goes...<br>In Visions of Escaflowne (yes, I know, I like it too much), Van's brother is a hero. I can't remember his name sadly, but it was so brave when Emperor Dornkirk told him that it was destiny that he would die if he killed him. So, sure enough, he kills him, but just as Dornkirk had said, he dies, mortally wounded by a shard of his sword. By the way, I recommend anyone to watch Visions of Escaflowne...a very good Anime. It stirs ethical questions such as perspective, the unsolid lines of good and evil, and most of all destiny.<br><p>[size=small][Edit by LaconianShot on [TIME]1089350728[/TIME]][/size]
LaconianShot

Best Anime Hero!

Postby Ryucross » Sat Jul 10, 2004 5:09 pm

I think Inuyasha. Just because he can never admit he’s a hero, and he’s always pissed off at something.
Ryucross

Best Anime Hero!

Postby Alucard » Mon Jul 19, 2004 7:13 am

There are way to many awesome Heroes of Anime for there to be just one good one.
Alucard

Best Anime Hero!

Postby Benoit » Sun Aug 01, 2004 3:22 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Lord Khyron</i><p>I still say Zio is trying to get closey closey to that girl that goes "Oh ZIo the holy one!" and falls on the ground in Neo Kadary..<p>His avatar looks like that. Aw.. Tis so sweet! Zio has a love ^^<br></blockquote><br>I thought that was a man.
Benoit

Best Anime Hero!

Postby Flare137 » Fri Aug 27, 2004 4:07 pm

<blockquote>Kurama from YuYu Hakusho. Because he has powers over any vegetable, which rocks more than anything else :^P </blockquote> <p>ATTACK MY BROCCOLI MINIONS! MUAHAHAHAHA<p>well id have to say Vash the stampede because he is so hilarious some times and nobody expects himas the real Vash
Flare137

Best Anime Hero!

Postby Monocromatico » Fri Aug 27, 2004 4:12 pm

Kurama´s Rose Whip kicks ass... And some seed of doom that grows inside the enemy´s body taking over him - and blooming afterwards - was the freaking best thing ever.
Monocromatico

Best Anime Hero!

Postby Etra McGarl » Fri Aug 27, 2004 10:08 pm

HAHA! that seed of doom was awsome, it sucks though that Kurama didn't win that match. what was it 1/3 of a second he lost by? But still thats the coolest way to do in any enemy :D
Etra McGarl

PreviousNext

Return to Anime / Manga