Rough Start

New here? Introduce yourself to the community!

Rough Start

Postby Aolish » Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:04 pm

Rough start signing up, had so many problems signing up. It turns out in the end hotmail has been putting all the registration confirmation emails to forgot password emails into my junk folder. ARGH! How upsetting is that! So if anyone has a problem signing up to a particular forum check your junk mail folder, that just might be the culprit! I will have to turn off this feature. Its so annoying! Anyway thanks Missagh and sorry for all the inconvenience I caused!
Aolish
Locusta
Locusta

Postby BenoitRen » Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:39 pm

So, where's the introduction? :) I can tell from your signature that you're a computer geek, for a start.
Get Xenoblade Chronicles!
BenoitRen

Postby Aolish » Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:53 am

well, not much to say about myself. I was a huge console gamer back in the early 80s. PS1 was one of my all time favorite RPGs. And was the second RPG I have ever played (first RPG was Miracle Warriors, what a horrid game LOL), PS1 was the game that got me into RPGs. Obviously I played PS2, PS3 and PS4. Have never played any of the PS online games tho.

Since PS1 was the very first (TRUE) RPG that i ever touched, naturally that is the one that is memorable to me.

I remember when PS2 was announced I just couldn't wait to get my hands on it. Loved everything about the game. Extremely hard to.

PS3 imo is probably the bad apple in the entire PS series. I just didn't like anything about it. The dungeons felt like they were repeating themselves over and over. The music was extremely dull (tho got better as you advanced through the game) and finally the animations for all the monsters were so horrible. I never understood why the monsters animated ridiculous from big faces moving there ear lopes and dragons moving there tongues up and down. I mean my goodness PS1 (on an 8 Bit system nonetheless) had better animations on monsters then PS3 (on a much more powerful system) on a 16 bit system. No excuses. I just think the developers got lazy on that one.

PS4... NUFF SAID!!! looks like they listened to the cries of PS fans and made one fantastic great RPG as its finale! What a way to end the PS series!

As for myself, I stopped playing consoles since the playstation 1 era. After that I been a straight PC gamer ever since. Will be getting my hands on Oblivion really soon. And I can't wait.

So yeah hopefully that was enough on the intro... hehe. :lol: :wink:
Aolish
Locusta
Locusta

Postby BenoitRen » Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:51 am

I invite you to read what happened with PSIII.

At any rate, welcome. :)
Get Xenoblade Chronicles!
BenoitRen

Postby Aolish » Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:27 am

wow great read, i pretty much agree with all the points that was made on that article. Especially about the vast "nothingness" on the overworld.
Aolish
Locusta
Locusta

Postby KexMex » Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:02 pm

And then, the world imploded.

Which means hi, how are you.
PROUD MEMBER OF THE CULT OF DEMI!

BEHOLD DEMI IN HER PIXELLATED GOODNESS!!!
KexMex
Locusta
Locusta

Postby Mizerith » Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:02 pm

Hi there. Welcome!
Mizerith
Blastoid
Blastoid

Postby Aolish » Fri Nov 02, 2007 1:32 am

thx for the warm welcome! :mrgreen:
Aolish
Locusta
Locusta

Postby IndispensablePeaGuy » Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:03 pm

Some gut feeling is telling me that you don't even remotely look like that avatar of yours. Shame.
IndispensablePeaGuy
King Rappy
King Rappy

Postby Danny » Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:34 pm

Peegai wrote:Some gut feeling is telling me that you don't even remotely look like that avatar of yours. Shame.

Maybe a bit, there's no way we'll really know unless a picture of the member is posted.

I kind of look like my avatar. Not the old Rune one, my current one (Hahn) from PSIV. My high school uniform is the same as his (white shirt with black pants). His hair is also the same length and colour as mine too. Everyday I go to school, I feel as though I'm cosplaying as him. :lol:
Run for your lives! It's the huge sandworm that never reaches you!
Danny
Scorpius
Scorpius

Postby IndispensablePeaGuy » Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:50 pm

Danny wrote:
Peegai wrote:Some gut feeling is telling me that you don't even remotely look like that avatar of yours. Shame.

Maybe a bit, there's no way we'll really know unless a picture of the member is posted.

I kind of look like my avatar. Not the old Rune one, my current one (Hahn) from PSIV. My high school uniform is the same as his (white shirt with black pants). His hair is also the same length and colour as mine too. Everyday I go to school, I feel as though I'm cosplaying as him. :lol:

Played doctor with the lady students yet?
IndispensablePeaGuy
King Rappy
King Rappy

Postby Danny » Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:28 pm

Peegai wrote:Played doctor with the lady students yet?

Somehow I don't think my girlfriend would like that idea very much...
Run for your lives! It's the huge sandworm that never reaches you!
Danny
Scorpius
Scorpius

Return to Introductions