







Voracious Cobra wrote:This crybaby hates his Vista laptop. I hate Vista too, but oh lord.
WARNING: He screams and swears alot.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZEYcHdjWRQ

thriwren wrote:Voracious Cobra wrote:This crybaby hates his Vista laptop. I hate Vista too, but oh lord.
WARNING: He screams and swears alot.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZEYcHdjWRQ
He needs a good slap in the face. But the dude should of downloded the xp drivers from someone elses computer. Vista is not capable of messing with the XP install disk (if he was nerdy enough to do this, or smart enough).


Never had one like that, but There was a few times that the next day I felt like some one had hit me in my chest area (note I dont go out and drink, dont want to be a statistic for MADD.)



Cruel world. :) Cool vids indeed.Voracious Cobra wrote:30 Asian Giant Hornets vs. 30,000 Honey Bees
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mseXCMfBlYI
Hornet cooked by bees
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kr9hoRFI ... re=related




Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 119 guests