I did this a while ago and was going to post it, but eh...

Discuss/post fan stuff (images, fictions, games...)

I did this a while ago and was going to post it, but eh...

Postby Wing-0 » Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:10 pm

This reflects how I feel...

After nearly 10 months of pure stress, this was the FIRST time I picked up a mechanic pencil to draw... I'm not satisfied with the result. My skill has rusted a lot.

And in case you are reading Sange, yes, I got your mail. I just haven't been able to enter gmail. I have been doing some woodwork with my dad in order to loosen up and lots of videogames and sleeping. Sorry. I will get to it as soon as I can.

Wing-0
Dominator
Dominator

Location: Damnation Street, Cocytus City, Northwestern Hell, Inferno. >=P

Postby Zucca » Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:27 pm

Excuse me, sir, but your work has nothing but improved since last time.
I am NaN!
Zucca
Neifirst
Neifirst

Postby Daren » Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:53 pm

Ahhhh Nei :) she is beautiful Wing-O, I didn't even know you could draw, how long have you been doing so? And I'd love to see others of your drawings, do you have a site or something?
Daren
Scorpius
Scorpius

Postby BenoitRen » Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:39 pm

I have no idea what your work looked like before, but this looks good. If this is your rusty ability, I'd love to see what you can do with it unrusted!
Get Xenoblade Chronicles!
BenoitRen

Postby Daren » Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:44 pm

BenoitRen wrote:I have no idea what your work looked like before, but this looks good. If this is your rusty ability, I'd love to see what you can do with it unrusted!

I'm with you on this one Benoit, being able to draw is a great talent that I which I had. My ex girl friend used to draw and she was really talented, I found that if she stopped drawing for a couple of months and started again, she was better then when she had stopped.
Daren
Scorpius
Scorpius

Postby Missagh » Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:15 pm

Wow that looks good dude!

Mind adding it to the fan art archives? :)
-- Missagh Alami, webmaster of Phantasy Star Cave.
Missagh
The Administrator
The Administrator

Postby Eleah » Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:09 pm

It's awesome... It looks so delicate... I even like the frills (which I couldn't stand in the remake's design)

BTW, you must be really tired :) She sure looks tired
Eleah
Xanafalgue
Xanafalgue

Postby Wing-0 » Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:11 am

Thanks for the supportive comments, everyone. I will draw more soon as I've loved doing so since I was very little.

Responding to your questions, I started drawing before I even left the cradle, actually (I know, it sounds trite and silly). I had crayons and scribbled all over the sheets and what I could reach of the wall, continuing with the hallway's walls and what I could with the living room once I was able to walk. Suffice to say, neither of my parents were pleased, so they decided to keep a steady supply of paper for me, they say.

I had training in human form, and probably unsurprisingly, I was always more interested in the female variety. When I was a teenager, I was lucky that an old art teacher allowed me to enter the advanced class, even though I was 15 and there was a nude model (exposing nudity to minors is a big no-no here), who I must admit was my very first crush, haha.

I used to draw a bit better, but for a long time, due to stress, occupations and other issues, I have practiced less and less, with the past months my practice dropping town to zero.

I'll see what I feel like drawing soon. Might be pretty much anything. Maybe even my foot.

And no, I don't have a site, I have a blog that I never use and that's where I uploaded the pic, along with some other Phantasy Star Portable 2 pics, which I don't quite think you checked, even though I posted the link. =P

You can add the pic to the gallery, Missagh, although I fear that pic is very small. If you want a bigger one, I can send it.
Wing-0
Dominator
Dominator

Postby Missagh » Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:09 pm

Cheers WING-0, please upload the larger version to http://www.imgur.com or any other image uploading site and I will grab it there...
Missagh
The Administrator
The Administrator

Postby Moonlight Shadow » Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:36 pm

Wow ! Very good ! :love:
Will you colorize her ?
Moonlight Shadow
Locusta
Locusta

Postby meteor9 » Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:56 pm

Wing-0 I will give you like a hundred dollars for your hands.

Goddayumn that's some fine 'rusty' work.
meteor9
Blastoid
Blastoid

Postby Sange Mahlay » Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:51 pm

Gorgeous work as always, Wing! She looks wonderful!
"I'm broad-minded enough to concede that they might possibly not be complete idiots, but I much prefer the company of people who agree with me."
Sange Mahlay
Locusta
Locusta

Postby Wing-0 » Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:13 pm

Thanks again for the comments.

Meteor: No, my hands would be useless to you... However, the mobility regulators in my brain might prove useful... But I don't wanna give those away either.

Shadow: I haven't planned on coloring, but in case I feel like it, I keep an obscenely huge version of it.

Which reminds me... I have to send Missagh a normally sized version...

Missagh, what about giving me an email address to send it to? Preferably a gmail one would be good, as they have a lot of storage space and can receive 10 MB in size for attachments.
Wing-0
Dominator
Dominator

Postby Missagh » Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:36 pm

send it to missagh_alami X hotmail.com (hotmail has the same size limits as gmail nowdays)

Note that because of bandwidth issues, I cannot host it if its around 10mb :D So I will end up downsizing it.

Cheers buddy,
Missagh
The Administrator
The Administrator

Postby Tanith » Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:27 pm

Aaand, once again I'm wowed by what you've done here. Great form, love the pose, and awww, has Nei ever looked as cute?
"I don't go to very many social events apart from fires." - carlsojos
Tanith
Scorpius
Scorpius

Next

Return to Fan stuff