Heh, Chaz talks shit to the Great Light.

Discuss anything related to the Phantasy Star series

Postby Dr. Casey » Mon Jul 25, 2005 6:27 am

He's like, "Fuck you, bitch. I ain't doin' a damn thing."<p>In conclusion that is why I like Chaz and think he's great okay thanks for reading bye.
Dr. Casey

Postby gm2987 » Mon Jul 25, 2005 12:27 pm

He didn't say that to the Great Light XD
gm2987

Postby DaveGeorge » Mon Jul 25, 2005 4:41 pm

Öh? What? When? Who? How?!? ~0
DaveGeorge

Postby thriwren version 2 » Mon Jul 25, 2005 4:51 pm

By his actions he did bassically said that. Basically he veiwed it as a god-like being that is in control of all its followers. aka:"Dancing to the same tune as Zio." He veiwed Zio as a bad guy, and anybody that followed a path of a superior being, weather good or bad.
thriwren version 2

Postby Saner2 » Mon Jul 25, 2005 9:43 pm

<b>actually the Great Light wasn't there</b>. <p>the Great Light long ago went somewhere else in the universe.
Saner2

Postby Lord Khyron » Mon Jul 25, 2005 11:47 pm

according to the compendium, Le Roof is what is left of the GReat Light.<p>He is to the Great Light, as Rune is to Lutz.<p>Therefore, the dictates of LE Roof come from the Great Light herself. <p>
Lord Khyron

Postby gm2987 » Tue Jul 26, 2005 2:29 am

You know another thought I've been having, is the great light a guy or a girl? In most storys you aways hear of 'Mother Darkness' and heck the final form of the Profound Darkness looks like a Woman, so you got to wonder what the Great Light relates to more, a man or a woman?
gm2987

Postby Saner2 » Tue Jul 26, 2005 4:02 am

woman. the Great Light creates/gives birth to planets and stuff. so it's kind of a mother thing. :D
Saner2

Postby Monocromatico » Tue Jul 26, 2005 4:46 am

So, since GL and PD were one once... are they lesbians?
Monocromatico

Postby Demon Child » Tue Jul 26, 2005 9:52 am

I'd say they'd be better described as twins. Though I can't help but wonder how that came to your mind.<p>My question is, if Le Roof came from the Great Light why didn't it do anything about Dark Force or the Profound Darkness instead of just sitting around twiddling it's thumbs while waiting for someone else to show up and do the dirty work for it? Leave it to the "powerful" forces of good to be lazy bums.
Demon Child

Postby gm2987 » Tue Jul 26, 2005 11:36 am

Le Roof was only a part of the great light, he prob. has very little power. and the Great Light left Algo a long time ago, so I guess it was doing something else XD
gm2987

Postby Lord Khyron » Tue Jul 26, 2005 3:29 pm

The Great Light laid down the law..<p>The protectors would fight what escapes the seals. <p>That is the law, Since Le Roof is the GL, he will not change it.<p>The PS stories are about the common man saving themselves, not being helped by a great Deity.<p>Le Roof wasn't needed before IV, and if he was, Do you really think people knew Rykros existed? Lutz may have known, but once again, it is the protectors right to protect Algo.<p>Whether they like it or not. <p>
Lord Khyron

Postby Saner2 » Tue Jul 26, 2005 9:00 pm

Le Roof cant be great light. <p>Chaz specifically asked where was the Great Light and Le Roof said the Great Light left Algo long ago. Le Roof spoke of the Great Light in the 3rd person. <p>Le Roof is simply like Re-Faze and the other one, they test and inform the Protectors of everything.<p>
Saner2

Postby Lord Khyron » Tue Jul 26, 2005 9:12 pm

Chalk that up to Bad Translation.<p>Lutz died, but Rune is LUTZ.<p>The Gl died, Le Roof is the Great light, since he inherited the GL's will, just like Rune did Lutz.<p>The Compendium even verifies this. <p>You believe Rune is Lutz, so you have to that Le Roof is the GL. They share the same bond
Lord Khyron

Postby Xian Shade » Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:03 pm

I was thinking that Rykros was more like a final resting place for creatures of light, much like Elsydeon for the protectors, or the edge for the darkness. Le Roof being all that remained of the GL as its spirit, never being able to leave, only to assist those that need it.<p>As for gender, I don't think they're any specific gender, really. PD only took on that form, so there's no saying what gender it was. At first I used to think that the great light and the profound darkness were such polar opposites that they would be opposite genders, but that seems silly. Who can really say whether spiritual entities need genders, anyway? Perhaps that 'fight' was a lover's spat that went horribly, horribly wrong. XD
Xian Shade

Next

Return to Phantasy Star